Juliet Flores ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SFA chapter.

Basics:

Name: Juliet Flores
Major/Classification: Environmental Science & Chemistry/Junior
Hometown: Houston, TX
Age: 20
Interested In: Men
Single or Taken: Single

Campus Life

Favorite thing about SFA: The beautiful campus
How are you involved on campus: Driving Jacks, T.E.A.M.
Best Class: Organic Chemistry
Worst Class: Calculus
How do you like to spend your weekends here: If I’m not on duty, then you can find me at the library, or just chilling with my friends. I’ll go home every few weeks.

Miscellaneous

Jordan’s Or Nikes: Jordan’s                                                                                                                          
An embarrassing confession: I dance in the car, ALL THE TIME. I have been caught multiple times, and every time I try to play it off, but pretty sure it never works.                                                                                                              
Party or Kickback: Kickback
Dream job: Working for a major corporation, instilling greener options and ensuring optimum safety for the environment.
Where you see yourself in 10 years? I can see myself living in a big house, hopefully working on getting my masters, and working at my dream job.
Three words to describe yourself: Funny, smart, pretty

Favorites

Favorite quote or bible verse or saying: “There is no such thing as perfection, but in striving for perfection we can achieve excellence.” –Vince Lombardi
Favorite song to dance to at a party: Bandz a make her dance-Juicy J
Favorite food: Italian food
Favorite sports team(s):   TEXANS!!                                                                                                
Favorite Drink: Dr. Pepper
Favorite App (game or otherwise): Halo, any of them

The Nitty Gritty

How do you let someone know you’re interested in them: I’m pretty straight forward, you’ll know if I like you.
What do you want girls/guys to know about you: I don’t like squares, so if you’re going to roll with me you better be fun!
Five qualities that a girl/guy must have to interest you:

1. Must be able to make me laugh
  2. Has to be able to hold an intelligent conversation
  3. Tall
  4. Nice smile
  5. Goal oriented

Have you ever been in love? What is love?
Celebrity Crush or Campus Crush? Celebrity crush: Taylor Lautner

What HCSFA Loves about Juliet’s?! Her attitude of course… check out the answer to Have you ever been in love! lol :) 

Kayla Borens is a senior from Stephen F Austin State University pursuing a degree in Public Communications. She has been selected as a recipient for the 2012 Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges and graduate of Kilgore Junior College. Kayla currently interns for pr firm CasMacPR, and teaches Zumba! She is also an active member in a Christian youth group, The TURNAROUND in East Texas, as well as a supporting sister of younger brother, Spencer and older sister, Selena. Her post-graduation plans include working in Texas pursuing a career in public relations and social media and making her parents proud. :) You can follow her via Twitter @PR_incess_KayB & @creativedream_.