1. Name: Jeremy Fields
2. Major/Classification: Social Work, Junior
3. Hometown: Greenville, Texas
4. Describe yourself in 5 words: Clever, Compassionate, Genuine, Goofy, Loyal
5. Name three things you will take home from your experience at SFA: The camaraderie with my friends, the humbleness I acquired from the conditions and circumstances of college, and the independency I gained from being on my own.
6. What are your hobbies? Do you have any special talents?
Chillin' with my friends (ecspecially my girlfriend), Watching t.v., Shopping, LIstening to music.. things of that nature. I guess you coud say my special talent is understanding people from all walks, and being able to put a smile on anyone's face. I feel having a sense of humor is a great talent to have.
7. What are your plans after college?
To begin employment within the field of Social Work and take the next step in my relationship, marriage.
8. Since you have a girlfriend, name three of your favorite qualities that she has:
9. What is one piece of advice you would give to people in a relationship?
I have been in several relationships and the one thing that has made the most impact and continually proves true, is VERBAL COMMUNICATION. Of course trust must be first established before any relatiomship intends on functioning properly, but effective verbal communication will rid a majority of worries and misinterpretations of feelings.I make clear VERBAL communication because TEXT messaging can confuse raw emotions.
10. So they say that a way to a man's heart is through hi stomach...what is (are) your favorite food(s)?
That saying is definitely true.. I am personally from the country, Northeast Texas to be exact so I must say I love my soul food.. with a large share of cornbread. I also like mexican and chinese food but a nice burger will satisfy me just as well.
11. Where do you see yourself in 10 years
Married with a two-income household, and two kids.. living like I pictured I would right now.
12. Do you have a favorite quote/bible verse/saying?
I have so many but one in particular will stick with me for life, considering it is tattooed on me; but it comes from Romans 8:31 and says "If God be for us, who can be against us?". It confirms the idea that I can do all things with the lord on my side.
You Might Also Like...