Homecoming Freebies

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SFA chapter.

Homecoming is a time to relax, party, see old friends and enjoy the Lumberjack atmosphere, but it’s also a time to win FREE stuff! Check out some of the “deals for a steal” during this week’s Homecoming week! 

To tie in with the Homecoming Theme: “Let the Games Begin,” the Traditions Council created a game board to encourage students to come to the Homecoming events planned. 

If you attend all Homecoming events and fill your game board with the event stickers you will be entered into a drawing for $250 prize or a Kindle Fire

If you attend at least half of the Homecoming events, you will be entered into a drawing for a Kindle Fire

Contact the Traditions Council (936) 468 – 6721 for more details! 

The Campus Rec is also getting in on the “Free Stuff” fever by offering students a chance to make Homecoming shirts. “Grab your free white Campus Recreation Homecoming T-shirt and tie dye your very own shirt to wear at the Homecoming football game!” quoted from the Campus Rec web page. “We even wash your shirt so you can pick it up in time for Homecoming.” 

Who would want to pass up that deal?! 

Last but certainly not least! Her Campus SFA is conducting our very HerCampus SFA 2k12 Homecoming Raffle! To Enter: 

1. Follow us on Twitter: @HerCampusSFA
  2. “Like” us on Facebook: hercampus.sfa
  3. Tweet/Post: “Now Following @HerCampusSFA on Facebook and Twitter for more #SFA News!”

That’s It! Three simple steps to win some amazing prizes! Prizes include: 

Kayla Borens is a senior from Stephen F Austin State University pursuing a degree in Public Communications. She has been selected as a recipient for the 2012 Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges and graduate of Kilgore Junior College. Kayla currently interns for pr firm CasMacPR, and teaches Zumba! She is also an active member in a Christian youth group, The TURNAROUND in East Texas, as well as a supporting sister of younger brother, Spencer and older sister, Selena. Her post-graduation plans include working in Texas pursuing a career in public relations and social media and making her parents proud. :) You can follow her via Twitter @PR_incess_KayB & @creativedream_.