Her Campus SFA Campus Celebrities

• Pink London

We had a sit down with entrepreneur, future business owner, determined fashion-ista, Gabriella Wesley to learn about her upcoming lipstick...

• Solitude

Don't sleep on the lyrical talent and smooth vibes of this campus celebrity. RnB newcomer, Bianca Rodriguez serenades her listeners with...

• Mr SFA 2013 - Craig Wright

Congratulations to Craig Wright, Mr. SFA 2013! During halftime at the men's basketball game on Saturday, Feb 9, SFA's Alumni Association...

• Fall 2K12 Campus Celebrity Recap

Presidential Hustle Entertainment Presidential Hustle Records and Entertainment was started by the late, Michael Motte Jr. in 2006 to help...

• Our Founder

We had a chance to catch up with Jessika Davidson, founder of the HerCampus SFA branch, to give an insight of why she wanted to bring...

• "Tell the DJ turn it up..."

"What's my DJ's name..." -Rock The Bells: LL Cool J Radio/TV Broadcast senior from Dallas, TX, Jacori Harper, carries "DJ Young Swerva" as...

• Smirk Time

Every now and then I run across an interview where the interviewee, as well as the interviewer, gain from the experience, the interview...

• Homecoming Operators

Next week's Homecoming preparation could not been possible without the preparation of this week's Campus Celebrity organization, The...

• Lumberjack Football

In honor of tomorrow’s huge game, and the team’s hard work throughout the season, we want to recognize the SFA Football team as Campus...

• Story Behind the Music

Music is so universal and, at times, can be controversial. The beauty of it all is that there is a certain genre that speaks to every...

• The "Voice" of the Students

Unhappy with the library hours? Want to suggest an event? Who listens to questions such as these, and actually does something about them?...

• The Story Behind the "Seal"

SFA Students can’t help but to be excited about the activities planned for the fall semester, and Presidential Hustle Entertainment is...

• The Story Behind the "Seal"

• Shara Johnson - Beautician

1. Tell HC about your background. When is your birthday? Where did you grow up? What is your major? And why did you choose to study at SFA...

• Samuel Burkholder, Web Master

This week, Her Campus SFA gets a hold of avid website designer and ultimate genius, Samuel Burkholder. Samuel is known around SFA for...

• MyCal De'de': Campus Comedian

In need of a great laugh? SFA Senior MyCal De'de' is the guy to give you one. The Houston, Texas native and elementary education major has...

• Modern Tribe

SFA is filled with creative minds. Modern Tribe is no different. Modern Tribe is the collaboration of art and fashion visions of Faidat...

• Stefan Hurd of FTH Clothing

“Just some kids off the street who loved music and clothes, and the thought of a dream.” ---ICAH Music That line is the true definition of...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style