Her Campus SFA Blog

• Sizing Up the Runway

Take a trip with Briahna Elis as she shares with us part of her experience with this year's ProjectRedVI Fashion Show presented by SFA's...

• Lipsticks Up, Heels Down

It's that time again! Lipsticks up to the positive, fun events around SFA and Heels down to those that ...could "improve!" Lipsticks Up!...

• Lipsticks Up! Heels Down!

It's time to wrap up our review of some of the events happening on campus! Lipsticks up = Thumbs up; Heels Down = Do better. Lipsticks up...

• R.e.s.p.e.c.t.

A full week has passed and, for some of you, dragged by depending on your living situation. Although you may not have issues now, here are...

• Join the Team

Like what you see? Then join the team! HerCampus SFA is looking for staff writers and photographers for the Spring 2013 school semester!...

• Cuffing Season

It’s about that time of year again: “Cuffing Season.” According to the Urban Dictionary, “During the Fall and winter months people who...

• SFA Homecoming Tips

As you all know, the eventful, anticipated week of Homecoming is right around the corner! Many activities are planned for students to...

• What's the Buzz Around BOTPW!?

Let’s see what social networks are saying about The Battle of Piney Woods’ Game! @Tanner_SFAhoops : “Great weekend for @SFA_Athletics! Now...

• "Pin" Us Crazy!

Eight Pinterest Boards to Follow “We see ya looking!” So let us help you direct your attention to some of our favorite boards to follow on...

• Reinventing or Experimenting

Before starting a new school, many take this time out to come into the person they want to become. Students take time out to decide on the...

• "Y.O.L.O." or "Oh, No!"

“You Only Live Once, that’s the motto, YOLO!” Drake’s hit song, The Motto, set the mood for last semester, and became the reason for many...