Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

SFA Archives

Series: The Perfect Coat, Jacket & Sweater, Part I

By Faidat Bakare
October 5, 2013 - 4:30pm

Series: The Perfect Coat, Jacket & Sweater, Part I   Part I: Coats & Jackets   READ MORE

Her Campus SFA Interest Meeting

By Faidat Bakare
August 29, 2013 - 12:00pm

Hello Lumberjacks! Do you like writing? Are you interested in blogging? Do you want to write for an online women’s magazine? Well, here’s your chance!  On Tuesday September 3rd, 2013 at 5:00p.m on the 2nd floor of the Student Center near Starbucks, I’ll be holding an interest meeting with those who want to be involved! Whether if it’s writing an article, finding content or even photography we need you there!   READ MORE

Graduation

By Kayla Borens

Editor's Last Goodbye

By Kayla Borens
May 3, 2013 - 5:37pm

Oh! Where to begin? This year long journey as being Editor of HerCampusSFA has been a positive experience all around. The people met and the networks created have been more than what I expected to gain. I want to extend a special thank you to Jessika Davidson for offering the position to take over the SFA branch in May 2012. Jessika laid out a great platform for me to jump in and expand, and I am grateful for that. There were a few organizations that went out of their way to make this chapter a success. Thank you to: SFA Betas, SFA Gammas, DJ Teddi Org, Presidential Hustle Entertainment, SFA Fashion N Motion, Raisin Canes – Nacogdoches, Chick Fil A – Nacogdoches, Country Princess Couture, and Party ‘N Things....

Top 5 Must Have Apps to Survive That "Boring Class"

By Kayla Borens
April 14, 2013 - 2:12am

We all have those classes...the ones where we don't have to pay a single second of attention and still pass with flying colors. The "all lecture" class periods, with the "only book material" tests. So how do you survive those classes and still receive the attendance credit? We've noted the top five apps to help you kill time during this time. 1. Twitter  Follow your friends, experts, favorite celebrities, and classmates to find out what's going on in the "outside" world while you're trapped in class! 2. Instagram Snap a picture, choose a filter and display your boredom to your timeline of IG followers! Or simply pass the time by scrolling through pictures of family, friends, boutiques and celebrities. 3. Facebook...

FnM Fashion

By Kayla Borens
April 14, 2013 - 1:50am

Campus Style presented by FnM  READ MORE

Speed Dating

By Kayla Borens
April 14, 2013 - 1:46am

Love at first sit.  READ MORE

SAA CarShow

By Kayla Borens
April 14, 2013 - 1:41am

SAA presents SFA CarShow 6pm 90s theme READ MORE

Kappa Week

By Kayla Borens
April 14, 2013 - 1:36am

Mu Sigma Chapter Kappa Week  April 14 - April 20   Sunday - Praise With Me Monday - Midnight Breakfast Tuesday - Clothing Drive & Everthing on Me Wednesday - Feed the Yard Thursday - 2nd Annual Clara Bell Smith Black and White Gala Friday - Bowl with Me Saturday - Ocho de Polo READ MORE

Spring Fest 2013

By Kayla Borens
April 14, 2013 - 1:25am

Springfest2013! April 15 - April 19! Be sure to look out for Free Food, Novelties, Games, and Prizes!    READ MORE