Top Six Funniest Stories from Sparty

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sewanee chapter.

Another Spring Party weekend has come and gone, and we all know what that means! There is no better way to reminisce on this rainy (but still unforgettable) Sewanee party weekend than by reading some of the most absurd stories that some fellow Sewanee students dared to share with me. I spent the past few days asking nearly every person I’ve encountered what their craziest experience of the weekend was, and took it upon myself to compile a list of what I deemed to be the funniest of them all. Here is the official list of the top six wackiest Sewanee Spring Party stories of the weekend:

“I rolled around in the mud at SNU for an hour, then showered in the SNU bathroom and probably contracted 10 million diseases.”

“I reenacted the Grind on Me scene at a pregame and kicked my friend in the crotch while doing so.”

“So there is this guy who I drunkenly like to think I’m twins with and on Saturday night I saw him peeing behind Theta Pi and I just had to go talk to him, but when I introduced myself he decided to shake my hand while he was peeing. Needless to say, I may have forgotten to wash my hands after that…”

“I talked to Felly and his manager and was rejected.”

“I got punched in the face in a mosh pit at Felly because a guy was fist bumping too hard and just fist bumped my face.”

“Simply put, I was puking in the MGM parking lot at 9am on Friday.”