Campus Cutie: Morgan Bernard C’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sewanee chapter.

Nicknames: Morgs, Big Dog

Birthday: July 4th, 1993

Class: 2016

Greek Organization:  Fiji

Hometown: Houston, TX

Major: History

Relationship status: Single      

Extracurricular Activities: Rugby

Best Class You’ve taken at Sewanee: Arab-Israeli Conflict

Signature Pub Order: Chicken Strips, Mozz Sticks, & Chocolate chip panckakes

Signature Dance Move: The pretzel  

Go-to McClurg Line: Sandwich/ Wrap line    

What qualities do you find most attractive in boy/girl: Great sense of humor and a nice laugh              

Biggest Pet Peeve: People who don’t return passing hellos

Spirit Animal: Platypus

Weird Body Fact: I have oddly flat thumbs…

Describe your sexlife in a Movie Title: A Serious of Unfortunate Events           

What is the most embarrassing song on your iTunes? The entire No Strings Attached N-sync album

What is your most embarrassing Sewanee story? Waking up outside the pub at 4am to the police as a freshman

Those back muscles…that tux…

4 REASONS WHY WE LOVE MORGAN!

1. You’re a Rugby star. If you could play a game of rugby against any professor, who would it be and why? Professor Roberts and Professor Carter, both played in college and Carter is the Purple Haze Coach.

2. Who is your celebrity doppleganger and why? I’ve been told the guy from little mermaid (not sure that counts), or a poor mans Henry Cavil (the guy that played superman)

3. If you could trade places with any person at Sewanee, who would it be and why? I’d go with recent graduate Caleb Schaubroek, because who wouldn’t want that head of hair.

4. If you could go on a McClurg date with any Sewanee girl, who would it be and why? Bess Pearson, because she’s an angel. 

Annie is a senior English major and Women's and Gender Studies minor from Macon, GA.