Amazing Advent Calendars

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sewanee chapter.

As the Christmas season approaches, more and more amazing Advent and 12 Days of Christmas calendars get released. This year has been especially grand in the calendar department. To give you some inspiration for early Christmas presents, here are my favorite ones so far.

Target’s DC Comics 12 Days of Socks

Get these for the lovable dork in your life. With a great combination of different cuts, these will not disappoint. Each one is super cute too, so they’re amazing.

VINEBOX’s 12 Nights of Wine

A more expensive calendar, this one is perfect for the wine love (or just alcohol lover) in your life. Sample a different type of wine each night of Christmas or just open them all on the first night and get wine drunk. No one is judging you if that’s what you go for.

NYX’s Lippie Countdown Advent Calendar

These are perfect for anyone who loves makeup, or just loves lipstick, this calendar is sure to wow. It has a variety of colors and finishes, so it’s sure to please. Even if the recipient isn’t totally obsessed with lipstick, this calendar can help them experiment and realize what they do and don’t like.

Godiva Holiday Advent Calendar

This one is self-explanatory. Any chocoholic like me is sure to die over it!

Atelier Cologne Advent Calendar

Explore new perfume scents with this awesome calendar. It’s extremely pleasing to look at for one, and the amazing smells are just a nice perk!

QVC Beauty Christmas Advent Calendar

If you want some more variety but you still want beauty products, this is the Advent calendar for you! There are tons of creams and facial products to keep your skin looking good this winter. 

Man Crates’ Jerky Advent Calendar

Do you love beef jerky? If you answered yes, this is the advent calendar for you. It has a different flavor of jerky in each day and a few dessert items too!