10 Times Sarah Andersen Was All of Us

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sewanee chapter.

As a longtime follower of Sarah Andersen’s online comics, “Sarah’s Scribbles,” I was thrilled to finally get my hands on a copy of her first published book, Adulthood is a Myth. If you aren’t familiar with her work, please do yourself a favor and look it up right now because she makes absolutely fantastic stuff. Cute, hilarious, and utterly relatable, her comics celebrate the “horrors and awkwardness of young modern life,” depicting situations that nearly every teenager and young adult has experienced. Also, the book comes with a fuzzy cover. How cool is that?! But if for some crazy reason, you still aren’t convinced that you need Adulthood is a Myth in your life, here are ten times that Sarah Andersen was all of us. 

1. When she didn’t want to get out of bed…
  2. When she Facebook stalked HARD…
  3. When she procrastinated…
  4. When finals got the best of her…
  5. When her Wi-Fi went down…
  6. When she remembered that embarassing thing she did…
  7. When all she wanted to do was put on her pajamas…
  8. When she wanted to stay warm…
  9. When she overspent…
  10. When she worried about the future…Adulthood is a Myth is available now, so please check it out!
Emily Daniel loves writing, which is a good thing because as an English major, she does a lot of it. She also loves Disney movies, musicals, Spider-Man, chai lattes, and writing about herself in the third person.