Things that are Pumpkin Spice Flavored that Shouldn’t be…

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seton Hall chapter.

It’s officially fall now and now we can have all of the pumpkin flavored items we want. I know you’ve heard of pumpkin spiced lattes, pumpkin donuts, but here is my have a list of the top 5 things I think should not be pumpkin spiced:

1. Seltzer Water: Seltzer water is already pretty gross, but now you can get pumpkin seltzer to add to the already terrible flavor
  2. Whey protein: Yep, that’s right. So now you can be a basic bro. Drink your pumpkin spiced protein shake after your session at crossfit.
  3. Pringles: As if pringles aren’t already disgusting enough they have added pumpkin flavors in select cities.
  4. Soy Milk: Most people drink soy milk in an attempt to being healthy. I think adding fake pumpkin flavoring negates the healthiness.
  5. Soap: Various companies have a pumpkin spice scent for the fall season. And that’s just strange. It’s one thing to smell like apple, but pumpkin that’s just not right.

I’m not sure why we all love pumpkin spiced things, but we do. Companies have tapped into it and now we have a plethora of options.