Seton Hall Campus Cutie: David Heim

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seton Hall chapter.

Name: David Heim

Year: Junior

Hometown: Roselle Park, N.J.

Major: Journalism     

Minor:  Legal studies

Relationship Status: Single

Celebrity Crush: Sloan from Entourage

Meet The Setonian’s cutest and new Executive Editor, David Heim!

HC (Her Campus): What is your favorite part about Seton Hall?

DH (David Heim): Just how it is small campus that has me to have a lot of opportunities. It is close to New York City. I love New York and just being able to take a train to New York is a perk.

HC: What do you like most about being a part of The Setonian?

DH: I am a journalism major, so I love to write and I love to write about sports. It is a good way for me to be involved with athletics on campus. I have had a lot of opportunities because of The Setonian like covering the Big East Tournament.

HC: What do you look for in a girl?

DH: She has to be down to earth. She can’t always try to show off; I am not really into that stuff. She has to be herself, and very personable, and family oriented.

HC: What is your biggest turn-off for a girl?

DH: Smoking. She can’t smoke. She smokes, she goes. She is done. She is immediately out.

HC: What is your favorite pick up line?

DH: That’s a tough one. No pick up line, just come up to me and say hi and that is it.

HC: What does your typical weekend look like?

DH: Just chilling with the bros at Apartment 6. Since it is nice out, we have day drinks now. Just chilling and hanging out, if I don’t have homework, and relaxing, because my week is always busy.

HC: What is your favorite food?

DH: Lobster; any type of seafood, but lobster is my favorite.

HC: What is your favorite clothing brand?

DH: Polo Ralph Lauren

HC: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

DH: Hopefully in the city, I love to be continuing to aspire to be a sports agent but definitely somewhere in the sports field. There is nowhere better to pursue that dream other than New York City. 

Disclosure: Her Campus Seton Hall does not endorse underage drinking.

Amanda Boyer

Seton Hall

Amanda Boyer is a senior public relations major at Seton Hall University. She is the Social media manager of the official school newspaper, the Setonian, as well as is a contributor to CupidsPulse.com and TheTaiLife.com which will be launching in Mid-April. Also in her junior and senior year she is the reporter for her sorority Alpha Omicron Pi’s international magazine, The To Dragma. When Amanda is not writing, she enjoys binge watching One Tree Hill and Gilmore Girls and probably can recite every word. This country music lover would never be caught dead without her camera and her iced passion tea in her hands. Amanda aspires to work in corporate communications after graduation in December 2015.
Rebecca Gramuglia is a senior Public Relations major with a minor in Graphic Design at Seton Hall University. As the Campus Correspondent for the Seton Hall Her Campus chapter, Rebecca enjoys writing all types of pieces from features to relatable blog posts. In addition to being the HC Campus Correspondent, she is involved with her sorority, Alpha Gamma Delta, and is the President of the Public Relations Student Society of America. When she's not glued to her MacBook, you can find Rebecca obsessing over clothes and watching Clueless.