Kristen Napolitano & Nick Parco

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seton Hall chapter.

For our campus cutie(s) this week, we couldn’t resist the Valentine’s Day love. We decided to highlight our favorite cute couple – junior nursing major Kristen Napolitano and senior journalism major Nick Parco. These two were interviewed separately, but their answers are equally adorable. Aww!

Anniversary: December 10th

How long they’ve been together: Just over two years

Where they’re from:
Kristen: Brooklyn, N.Y.
Nick: Hazlet, N.J.

What do you love most about him/her?
Kristen: He has a very kind heart and he just naturally understands me. He never judges me and is truly my best friend. Plus he’s a cutie! :) 
Nick: Her compassion. She always goes out of her way to help people. and her Brooklyn pride.

What’s the best gift s/he has ever given you?
Kristen: On our one year anniversary, he made me a memory box. It means a lot to me and it’s where I keep all of our pictures and stuff.
Nick: Hands down, concert tickets to see Weezer play their album Pinkerton in NYC last December.

What do you two do together on the weekends?
Kristen: We go out to dinner in town usually then we hang out and talk about important things or sometimes absolutely nothing. We also listen to music together and try to show each other new music since we both love music so much.
Nick: Listen to music, hang out with our friends, GO TO WAWA.

Doing anything for Valentine’s Day?
Kristen: Yes, we’re going to the Cheesecake Factory since I’ve never been and I’ve heard it’s delicious. He’s been wanting to take me there forever but we always manage to forget about it!
Nick: Nothing crazy. Dinner at Cheesecake Factory. It’s hard to plan something on a weekday, we’re both full-time students.

What’s something s/he does that drives you crazy?
Kristen: It drives me crazy when he tells me to relax when I get mad. Sometimes I just need to be mad for like 5 mins but he hates when I get like that. Brooklyn problems.
Nick: She roots for the Mets and Jets.

You two have to agree on a movie for the night. What do you end up watching?
Kristen: School of Rock. We can both quote it randomly and we always die laughing at how crazy Jack Black is.
Nick: School of Rock!

Do you two have “a song?”
Both: “Sparks” by Coldplay

Who wears the pants?
Kristen: I like to say that we both wear shorts haha. By that I mean we like to work together and keep a relationship with open communication. If someone tried to even slightly control me I wouldn’t last a day in the relationship, I think he feels very similar.
Nick: We both wear shorts.

What’s the best part of being in a long-term relationship?
Kristen: I love always having someone there for me that I can turn to and who understands me. He fills so many roles in my life: boyfriend, best friend, secret keeper, confidant, the list goes on and on.
Nick: Getting to know someone so well.

Charlotte Lewis is a sophomore at Seton Hall University studying Journalism and Public Relations. She recently joined the Her Campus Team and is serving as founder and campus correspondent of the new Seton Hall chapter. Charlotte was born and raised in New Jersey, and is always proud of her Jersey girl status. She serves on the editorial board of the Seton Hall undergraduate newspaper as Assistant News Editor. One of her biggest goals in life is to be just like Blair Waldorf. Realistically, she aims to someday be a correspondent for the New York Times or Time Magazine. You can always find her talking to someone, it's a guarantee that her iPhone is on her at all times. In her spare time Charlotte loves going to New York City, listening to all kinds of music, running, shopping, travelling, and watching everything on Bravo and TLC. She loves to give advice and is always up for an adventure.