kike vega F2qh3yjz6Jk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
kike vega F2qh3yjz6Jk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Getting Fit for a Good Cause: BumpBall for Bissainthe

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seton Hall chapter.

“BumpBall for Bissainthe” took place on the Galleon Lawn earlier today.  

The event was hosted by PUSH, Alpha Sigma Phi, Alpha Phi Omega, Alpha Omicron Pi and Alpha Gamma Delta to raise money for a professor who had lost his entire apartment due to a fire.  

Each team consisted of 5 Seton Hall students and each person paid $10 to play, which all of the money raised went directly to the professor.  Seton Hall students were able to come together to have fun and stay active while raising money for a great cause.

Rebecca Gramuglia is a senior Public Relations major with a minor in Graphic Design at Seton Hall University. As the Campus Correspondent for the Seton Hall Her Campus chapter, Rebecca enjoys writing all types of pieces from features to relatable blog posts. In addition to being the HC Campus Correspondent, she is involved with her sorority, Alpha Gamma Delta, and is the President of the Public Relations Student Society of America. When she's not glued to her MacBook, you can find Rebecca obsessing over clothes and watching Clueless.