This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seton Hall chapter.

This year’s flu has questionably been the worst of all time. Please do yourself a favor and wash your hands and keep away from anyone who is infected. I recently endured the horribleness that the flu has to offer and I thought I’d share with you a flu survival guide.

1. Go to the doctor and get tested. (This way you get a doctor’s note and can get excused from class).
  2. Bed. Just go to bed and don’t leave.
  3. Keep your computer nearby because you will get bored and need Netflix.
  4. Chicken noodle soup. It fixes literally everything.
  5. THERAFLU. This stuff is magic… it literally revived me, you need it.
  6. Make sure you keep drinking water or tea. It actually helps.

Don’t let yourself get the flu, it’s awful. But if you do, I hope my tips can help you feel better during this terrible time.

Riley Murray

Seton Hall

Hi! My name is Kiah Conway and I'm a double major in Journalism and Creative Writing here at Seton Hall. I am one of the Campus Correspondents for Her Campus, as well as a Chapter Advisor for some HC Chapters. If it wasn't already obvious, I am really passionate about writing. I'm also a serious Netflix addict and book lover. In between binge watching Marvel movies and doing homework, I spend my time hardcore Pinteresting and writing short stories.