This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seton Hall chapter.

Hometown: Edison, N.J.

Major/Minor: Political Science & Philosophy

Relationship status: Single

Hobbies/Campus activities: SGA Arts & Sciences Senator, National Society of Collegiate Scholars Vice President, Pi Kappa Phi Secretary & Founding Father, Intramurals, Gym

Celebrity crush: Jessica Biel 

HC (Her Campus): What’s your favorite place on campus?

RS (Ravi Shah): The green; it’s one of the most unique places on campus and its beauty changes with the seasons.

HC: What’s your favorite sport to play?

RS: Definitely soccer, but basketball is a close second.

HC: What’s your ideal first date?

RS: I’d pick her up and take her to the city to a small corner restaurant with amazing food. We could get dessert at Max Brenner’s and then go exploring through the city.

HC: What is something most people don’t know about you?

RS: I’m ambidextrous.

HC: What’s the best part of being in a fraternity?

RS: I can honestly say I’m glad to have met the guys I have since I joined and I’m proud to share a brotherhood with them. The best part is having the opportunity to establish a great friendship with the guys I’ve met since I joined.

HC: What’s your favorite restaurant off campus?

RS: Even though Stony’s isn’t really a restaurant, I love their burgers. But I like eating at Ricalton’s too.

HC: What’s one thing on your bucket list?

RS: To see more than 15 countries and learn to cook a dish from each one.

HC: What would you be doing if you weren’t at Seton Hall?

RS: I’d be learning how to be a chef somewhere.

HC: If you could go anywhere in the world right now where would it be?

RS: Spain.

HC: Pet peeve?

RS: When people type “your” instead of “you’re” and “they’re” instead of “their.” 

"If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change. As man changes his own nature, so does the attitude of the world change toward him. We need not wait to see what others do." -Mahatma Gandhi. I live for vanilla lattes and chocolate covered pretzels. If you don't like the color pink, chances are I don't like you. Future President... and if all else fails, future First Lady.
Rebecca Gramuglia is a senior Public Relations major with a minor in Graphic Design at Seton Hall University. As the Campus Correspondent for the Seton Hall Her Campus chapter, Rebecca enjoys writing all types of pieces from features to relatable blog posts. In addition to being the HC Campus Correspondent, she is involved with her sorority, Alpha Gamma Delta, and is the President of the Public Relations Student Society of America. When she's not glued to her MacBook, you can find Rebecca obsessing over clothes and watching Clueless.