5 Reasons Lizzie McGuire Is Still Our Spirit Animal

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seton Hall chapter.

1.She was always there for her friends.  

Hello— she totally saved Miranda from getting paint on her perfect picture day outfit. Green did not match that orange/blue zebra print outfit. Also nothing else really does? But hey, it was acceptable in 2001.

2.  Even if the moment wasn’t right, she always said what was on her mind.

3. She had the coolest style.  

Lizzie was the O.G. headband wearer before Blair Waldorf came along. Hair accessories will forever be in our hearts and on our heads. 

4. She went after what she wanted.  

How bold?! How cool?! So Lizzie of her and we love it.

And we don’t mean just Gordo– her Italian popstar confidence is something that we all try to emmulate on a daily basis.

5. Lastly, she was true to herself.

A must for every collegiette.  Thank you, Lizzie!

Rebecca Gramuglia is a senior Public Relations major with a minor in Graphic Design at Seton Hall University. As the Campus Correspondent for the Seton Hall Her Campus chapter, Rebecca enjoys writing all types of pieces from features to relatable blog posts. In addition to being the HC Campus Correspondent, she is involved with her sorority, Alpha Gamma Delta, and is the President of the Public Relations Student Society of America. When she's not glued to her MacBook, you can find Rebecca obsessing over clothes and watching Clueless.