This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seton Hall chapter.

Sometimes we need that little extra help to get us through finals. There are so many apps out there that can help us out and get us through the most crucial week of the semester. Here are some of the best apps to try out:

1. SleepyTime

This app is honestly a life saver and I swear by it. Sometimes I just need a nap and the app lets me know what time would be best for me to wake up, without waking up in the middle of a sleep cycle. A good night’s sleep is so important and this app helps with that.

2. RescueTime

Sometimes procrastination is hard to overcome. This app helps you track every site you visit and where all your time goes while you’re online. It can also block distracting sites for a set amount of time, which will definitely come in handy with all those papers you probably have due soon. 

3. Dictionary.com

Okay so I know this is a really simple one, but honestly its so helpful to have a dictionary right at your fingertips. Sometimes you just blank on the word you’re looking for, or need a more eloquent word to use for a paper. 

4. Trello

Professionals use Trello to help manage their schedules and deadlines, so you should definitely be able to use it classes, due dates, and study materials. It’s easy to work with on group projects or with friends. It also has a great design and is easy to use!

5. Google Drive

Everyone has to know about Google Drive right? Well if you happen to be new to the 21st century, Google Drive is great for group projects. It’s easy to share files with others for group projects, and multiple people can work on the same document at once. 

Welcome to the age where apps are there to help us through the difficult times. And let’s be honest, finals are the most difficult times that we’re about to face as college students. 

Hi! My name is Kiah Conway and I'm a double major in Journalism and Creative Writing here at Seton Hall. I am one of the Campus Correspondents for Her Campus, as well as a Chapter Advisor for some HC Chapters. If it wasn't already obvious, I am really passionate about writing. I'm also a serious Netflix addict and book lover. In between binge watching Marvel movies and doing homework, I spend my time hardcore Pinteresting and writing short stories.