3 Easy Spring Break Trips

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seton Hall chapter.

Washington D.C.

Our nation’s capital! Washington D.C. is a great place to visit, especially during the spring. Famous not only for the politics, D.C. is known to have beautiful cherry blossoms that are expected to bloom in mid-march this year. There is also a plethora of museums to visit that are super fun!

Philadelphia

Philly, the city of brotherly love…and cheesesteaks! This is a great northeastern city that will provide endless activity options. It’s also a great foody city, if this is your scene be sure to check out the classic cheesesteak joints Pat’s and Geno’s. The Reading Terminal Market is another good spot to check out because it is filled with amazing food choices.

Atlantic City  

For all the 21 year olds out there AC can be the perfect trip during break! You’ll always have something to do, whether it be hanging on the boardwalk or dancing the night away at a casino! Also, it’s totally within driving distance—just a quick trip down the shore.

While striving to become a high maintenance magazine girl, Rachel in the mean time, is a Senior Diplomacy major at Seton Hall. Obsessions include: her dog, airplanes, horoscopes (Cosmo astrologers are n e v e r wrong), and her sorority. When asked where she plans to be in 10 years Rachel responded "In 10 years I hope I'm either a very successful NYC woman or on vacation...either will do really."