Running out of your meal plan money as told by Dean Winchester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seattle U chapter.

It’s that time of year again. You know, when finals is approaching and you’ve ran yourself dry of meal plan money. No money for coffee? How will we go on? Here are nine thoughts that SU students have when this time of the quarter strikes again (as told by Dean, food lover of the universe).

Even though there are two weeks left of classes, your money no longer has double digits. But you’ll be fine…

Maybe you can plan what meals to eat and choose the least expensive option at C-Street. (Good try, but it’s a joke.)

You try to find out what friends have too much meal plan money and beg them to let you borrow their card.

Oh my god, I NEED BROWNIE BITES.

You accidentally walk past the case in the Bistro and you’re craving everything inside.

There’s always Chipotle! (Or IHOP, Subway, Dominos)

You’re slightly angry because you’re using up all your real people money and you planned on going to Forever 21 this weekend. Oops.

You can always sneak into a catered event on campus for the free food.

But at least you’ll be home for break soon, eating all that delicious homemade food! 

I'm Skyler. I go to Seattle University in hopes of earning a degree in Creative Writing. I love to discuss and write about LGBTQ politics, fashion, and I spend way too much time scrolling through Tumblr.