This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seattle U chapter.

1)   Jared Leto needs a ride back to Coachella…

While introducing the best villain category, Jared Leto wore the classic Coachella uniform: a straw hat and sunglasses.  He politely asked for a ride back to Coachella after the awards and was even so kind as to offer gas money and an extra ticket. He even suggested who ever gave him a ride would have a place to cuddle in his tent, he joked, “Rihanna? Shailene? Channing?”

2)   Seth Rogen shares a motherly kiss…

Before presenting best kiss nominees, Seth Rogen, Dave Franco and Zac Efron pulled up three lucky audience members that got to receive a kiss from them. We all dream of being that lucky member to kiss Zach Efron, but that wasn’t the shocking part! One of the audience members that was chosen posed as Seth’s mother, and they didn’t hold anything back!

3)   Best Kiss

Will Poulter; from We’re the Millers, won the golden popcorn from his slightly awkward kiss shared between co-stars Emma Roberts, Jennifer Aniston, and himself. During his acceptance speech, he joked about the hardship of juggling two women. He then moved on to read angry texts from Jen, yelling at him to stop telling people about their relationship!

4) Tribute to Paul walker

The MTV movie awards took a moment, to honor the memory of the late Paul Walker. His costar Jordana Brewster took to the stage to share a few words of reflection about her long time costar and friend. She said “The immense out pouring of grief around the world was a reflection of the kind of man Paul was-he was so, so special.”

5) Zac Efron takes his shirt off

Best shirtless performance goes to Zac Efron, no surprise there! He played coy for a moment, reluctant to show off his award-winning abs. Not to worry though, Rita Ora took care of it, sneaking behind him to unbutton his shirt and show off his goods. Cue the screams!