This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SDSU chapter.

Name: Cody Daniel Rominger

Year: Freshman

Major: Business (Finance)

Relationship Status: Single. But I’m always open to meeting new people.

What all are you involved with here at SDSU?
SDSU ambassador, Intercollegiate Scholar, and president of a fraternity.

What are your interests?
Basketball, surfing, skiing, and partying. 

What do you look for in a girl?

No specific physical qualities, just a girl with a great smile and someone that makes me happy.

What would be your perfect date?
Laying on the hills on my farm back home, sharing a bottle of something fancy, and watching the sunset with a beautiful girl.

Dogs or cats?
I love my dog.

Surfing or snowboarding?
Skiing.

Football or basketball?
Basketball.

Favorite band?
Three way tie between Led Zeppelin, Queen, and Dave Matthews Band.

Favorite movie?
Forrest Gump.

Jazmine is a freshman at San Diego State University in beautiful SO Cal. With plans to major in Communication and double minor in public relations as well as TFM (Television, Film, and New Media), she deeply enjoys reading, writing, and getting to know people around campus. As the founder and Campus Correspondent for Her Campus SDSU, her hopes are high and she is confident the branch will be a wonderful success. While in her first year of college, she is learning how to be more involved around campus while maintaining her studies. After spending a few childhood years living in Europe and traveling internationally, Jazmine has a passion for learning about different cultures from all over the world, especially the different foods! Future plans? She intends to have a career in media, preferably at a fashion magazine, such as Seventeen, or work with a popular television network such as OWN. In her free time she enjoys being with friends, reading, photography, Sunday church, learning how to play the ukulele, organizing things, and spending hours in the beauty department at almost any store.