Wild Wild West: The Annual Malley Bash

Posted -
Event Date & Time: 
Nov 8 2012 - 6:00am to 8:00am
Location: 
Malley Fitness and Recreation Center

Yeehaw!

Hey there, y’all!  Get ready for the annual Malley Bash!    This year’s theme is “Wild Wild West”, and every cowboy and cowgirl that attends is sure to have a fantastic time. 

Hosted by RLCA and Campus Recreation, this event includes raffle prizes, free T-shirts, pizza, and drinks.  Malley Bash also includes an intramural 3-point shootout tournament and a dodge ball tournament.   Want to get in on the action?  Check out the Facebook group for information on how to sign up.

Don't put that Halloween costume away just yet:  Malley Bash has costume contests for both best individual and team costumes!   Get out there and strut your stuff!

This year’s event is taking place on Wednesday, November 7th at Malley Fitness Center from 9pm until midnight.   Get pumped for this year’s fun by checking out this video of last year’s bash.

So mark your calendars, round up your posse and head over the 2012 Malley Bash.  You don’t want to miss it!

Photo Sources: Facebook.com

Get more HC!

Get the best of Her Campus, right in your inbox! Learn more.

About The Author

Shannon is a junior at Santa Clara University studying English with an emphasis in Creative Writing. Besides being involves in Her Campus, Shannon is the leader of the a capella group Measure Up and enjoys performing with her friends. Born and bred California, she loves writing, running, and all things movies. Shannon is a big fan of baking, Firefly, and Bernese Mountain dogs. She loves the beach more than anywhere else and undoubtedly wishes she were there right now.

Editor's Note

From Around The Web

We Recommend

User login