A Reminder Heading Into the End of the Quarter

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCU chapter.

As finals week aprroaches, it’s easy to get stressed out and spend lots of time worrying about classes. But don’t forget to take it easy, and think about ways to de-stress in between all the essays and projects you’re finishing! Head off campus to get ice cream with your friends, or go check out a new movie. Whatever it is, remember to take breaks in order to take your mind off of school and just be happy!

Laurel Fisher is a senior at Santa Clara University. She is double majoring in math and French. She loves traveling, scrapbooking, and anything to do with France. In her free time, she loves taking photos of just about anything, watching Netflix, eating delicious food, going to the gym, and spending time with her friends.
Victoria is a senior at Santa Clara University and is a History and Spanish double major with double minors in Political Science and Anthropology. A native Los Angelino, she's a huge Kings & Dodgers fan & will defend her favorite teams fiercely. Lover of Netflix, popcorn, & mint moose tracks ice cream. You can basically count on finding her snacking, binge-watching Game of Thrones, or in the library (sometimes all three at the same time).