Michael Heffernan ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCU chapter.

The Basics

Year: Junior

Major: History

Living/Dorm: I live off campus on dark side with 4 girls. They still haven’t realized I’m living there, I hope this doesn’t’t change that.

Hometown: The Bay, specifically San Anselmo.

Interests: Soccer, surfing, outdoors, chillin’

Birthday: September 4th

Describe Yourself in 3 words: Spontaneous, personable, humorous

SCU Life

What are you involved with on campus: I play various intramurals but as a transfer student, I’m still hoping to get more involved in things.

Craziest memory: When I visited last year I was here for Luau and Bay to Breakers, which were both ridiculously fun.

Favorite Place on Campus: The field between O’Connor and Mayer Theatre.

Favorite Subject: History and philosophy, I hope to minor in philosophy.

One goal before graduation: Befriend a squirrel, and if that doesn’t happen I hope I get a bid from Alpha Phi.

Five Faves

Favorite pick up line: I’ll kiss you on the cheek and take you to ice cream.

Favorite Movie: The Big Lebowski

Favorite Artist/ Song: That’s a hard one. Lately I’ve been listening to a lot of Chance the Rapper and Dr. Dog.

Favorite Vacation Spot: West Shore, Lake Tahoe

Favorite Celebrity: Aaron Poor

Information for the ladies

Availability: Single

Type: Independent, she enjoys her own company. A good girl with a wild side, nice smile, and a sense of humor!

Dream Date: Mountaintop mission with some cold drinks for sunset, then slap on some groovy tunes all the way home…

Alyssa started working as a Contributing Writer for Her Campus Santa Clara in the fall of 2014. She is currently a Freshman Communication major, and would love to enter the world of public relations or journalism in the future. Alyssa is an active in her sorority and loves to participate in all of the Greek philanthropy events. She can typically be found listen to music or clicking "Play next episode" on Netflix.