Hot Or Not: In My Opinion

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCU chapter.

In this day in age, people get really confused about what is cool and what is not cool. Thankfully for you, I am here to tell you how it is. Feast your eyes, ladies and gentlemen, and get cool. Segways are the new sexy. 

1.

Hot: Segways

Not: Monorovers

2.

Hot: Roombas

Not: Vacuuming on your own

3.

Hot: Sammy

Not: Miami

4.

Hot: Sando

Not: Orlando

5.

Hot: Skechers

Not: Sperry’s

6.

Hot: Smiling

Not: Not smiling

7.

Hot: Justice Kennedy

Not: Justin Kennedy

Keely is a junior at Santa Clara University, studying communication and creative writing.  She has a sense of humor, not to mention a talent for puns.  Keely is originally from sunny Arizona, but she absolutely loves her new home away from home at SCU.  Some of her passions include food, spending time with friends and family (including her 5 beautiful dogs), being active, and just having a good time. 
Victoria is a senior at Santa Clara University and is a History and Spanish double major with double minors in Political Science and Anthropology. A native Los Angelino, she's a huge Kings & Dodgers fan & will defend her favorite teams fiercely. Lover of Netflix, popcorn, & mint moose tracks ice cream. You can basically count on finding her snacking, binge-watching Game of Thrones, or in the library (sometimes all three at the same time).