Blog

• The Malley Gym

Today’s the day you decide to go to the gym. You’ve finally built up the courage to go (don’t lie and say you’ve been busy), and this time...

• Why We Love & Hate The Bachelor

The Bachelor and its ridiculous number of spin-offs, including my personal favorite Bachelor in Paradise , have managed to create an empire...

• 'Tis the Cocktail Season

Nothing is merrier than enjoying some great, tasty (and turnt) alcoholic drinks on Christmas. Try one of these recipes and you’ll probably...

• El Niño is Coming

HOLY SH*T EVERYONE WATER IS COMING FROM THE SKY AND NOT THE SPRINKLERS. GRAB EVERYTHING AND RUN! Stock your rooms with 72 hours’ worth of...

• Hot Or Not: In My Opinion

In this day in age, people get really confused about what is cool and what is not cool. Thankfully for you, I am here to tell you how it is...

• Chill Out, Ladies

Okay ladies, I want you to close your eyes (metaphorically of course, please keep reading). Now picture a simple world; a world where all...

• SCU CRIBS: Sandlot

Hello Santa Clara! It is my honor and pleasure to introduce to you the next edition of SCU Cribs: SANDLOT! You might be asking yourself, “...

• Ways to Navigate Your Ex

Running into an ex-boyfriend or ex-hookup can be awkward. You never seem to see him when you’re looking your best, but always cross paths...

• 20 Easy Ways to Reach 10,000 Steps

Being fit is trending these days, and one of the coolest ways to make yourself more fit is to wear a Fitbit. You’ll already feel more...

• 7 Apps Every SCU Student Needs

1. Hype Machine - If you like to keep up with the hottest new music, downloading Hype Machine will make your life much happier. This app...

• Kaeng Raeng

In our busy lives, it can be hard to always stay healthy. On busy days all you have time to grab is that piece of toast (sometimes with...

• Midterms Survival Giveaway

Well collegiettes, now that welcome week is long gone and midterms are fast approaching, you might be trying to convince yourself to buckle...

• Why Fall is So Basic

The start of October signifies the beginning of the most #basic of seasons. If you find yourself looking forward to these five things,...

• SCU Cribs: The Bellomies

What’s crack-a-lackin’ my Broncos? Tila TeKeely here, comin’ at ya live from 846 Bellomy Street, otherwise known as…. “The Bellomies”. I am...

• Dad Bods and Man Buns: Yes or No?

So if you’ve been on any social media site in the past month, then you’ve probably noticed a lot of pictures of some good looking men with...