This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCU chapter.

Her Campus is here to help you get back in the swing of things with this Back-To-School Survival Kit. Here’s what you need to survive this fall quarter:

Andrews McMeel Publishing – “Adulthood is a Myth”

College is a big step towards adulthood—and it’s not always easy. This book will help you navigate all the problems you didn’t know you would face and answer questions you didn’t even know you had. Sarah Andersen’s super relatable comics will have you laughing over topics from body image to the frequency of bra-washing.

“The Roommate Book”

The Roommate Book offers advice on all the topics we have really been wondering about, such as, “Should I eat this without asking?” The illustrations, hypotheticals, and bits of wisdoms make this book super helpful (and comical)!

CamelBak – Forge Divide Mug

CamelBak’s latest travel mug will quickly become your favorite to carry your morning coffee in on your way to class. The leak-proof cap is the best feature because you can easily throw the mug into your backpack without getting all your papers wet. The Forge Divide is also super easy to clean and doesn’t have any small unreachable parts to get dirty. Plus, the new mug comes in a bunch of fun bright colors so you can choose your favorite!

Wearsafe – Wearsafe Adventure Box, including Wearsafe Tags and 6 months of Wearsafe service

For us independent collegiettes™, feeling safe and connected with your family and friends is crucial. The Wearsafe Tag is a personal safety button that gets you help if you ever feel uneasy or unsafe. At the press of a button it instantly connects you to your loved ones, sends them your location, and a continuous audio stream of the situation. This personal safety system will give you a whole new sense of confidence. 

SaveSave

Sofia is from the San Francisco Bay Area and studies Political Science (plus a million other minors). Sofia writes about style, travel, food and coffee on her blog, www.sofialeyla.com . In her free time, catch her hammocking by Bellomy Field or finding her zen in yoga class.
Laurel Fisher is a senior at Santa Clara University. She is double majoring in math and French. She loves traveling, scrapbooking, and anything to do with France. In her free time, she loves taking photos of just about anything, watching Netflix, eating delicious food, going to the gym, and spending time with her friends.