ASG and RCLA’s Midnight Breakfast

Posted -
Event Date & Time: 
Nov 30 2012 - 8:00am to 10:00am
Location: 
Benson Memorial Center

Mark your calendars and set your alarms, everyone!  The one-and-only Midnight Breakfast is back at Benson this Thursday, November 29, 2012 at (of course!) midnight.

This highly-anticipated (and much-loved!) event is put on by ASG and RCLA.  The breakfast will include eggs, bacon, sausages, pancakes, orange juice, and other wonderful breakfast goodies.  Stop by early and you can snag a handy finals study pack and avoid the lines.

Whether you’ve got one final or seven, take a break from your studying and stop by the Midnight Breakfast.  Don’t miss out!

Get more HC!

Get the best of Her Campus, right in your inbox! Learn more.

About The Author

Shannon is a junior at Santa Clara University studying English with an emphasis in Creative Writing. Besides being involves in Her Campus, Shannon is the leader of the a capella group Measure Up and enjoys performing with her friends. Born and bred California, she loves writing, running, and all things movies. Shannon is a big fan of baking, Firefly, and Bernese Mountain dogs. She loves the beach more than anywhere else and undoubtedly wishes she were there right now.

Editor's Note

From Around The Web

We Recommend

User login