Her Campus SCU Archives

• SCU Cribs: The Bellomies

What’s crack-a-lackin’ my Broncos? Tila TeKeely here, comin’ at ya live from 846 Bellomy Street, otherwise known as…. “The Bellomies”. I am...

• Rove

If you attended the Spring Concert this year, you almost certainly saw Rove, who opened with an energetic set for Walk the Moon. Rove is a...

• Dad Bods and Man Buns: Yes or No?

So if you’ve been on any social media site in the past month, then you’ve probably noticed a lot of pictures of some good looking men with...

• La'akea Warren '17

B asics Year: Sophomore Major: Civil Engineering Living: McLaughlin Hometown: Hanapepe, Hawaii Interests: Anything ocean related, rugby,...

• Eli Bonadies '18

The Basics Year: Freshman Major: Physics Living/Dorm: Swig Hometown: Hamden, CT Interests: Sports/Outdoors Birthday: October 10, 1994...

• The What's Up with Make-up

Most of my friends started wearing make-up around the start of middle school. I was a little behind the curve, but in seventh grade I...

• Will DuVal '15

Birthday: February 25, 1993 Major: Political Science and German minor Hometown: Phoenix, AZ Relationship status: Pending divorce with...

• 5 Weekend Getaways in the Bay Area

One of the best things about Santa Clara is its location. Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, Santa Clara is surrounded by numerous...

• Best Bay to Breakers Outfits

Ah yes, the much anticipated, much adored San Francisco holiday of spring quarter: Bay to Breakers (bae-ta-breakers). Although the event is...

• Chase Schaaf '16

Basics Name: Chase Schaaf Year: Junior Majors: Philosophy and English Living: Washington St. Apartments (next to 7/11) Hometown: Woodside,...

• Let's Hear It For the Girls

The Silicon Valley really is full of kick-ass women. A couple weeks ago on Thursday, May 7, the Silicon Valley Business Journal honored a...

• 5 Summer Plan Ideas

No summer plans yet? Are you still scrambling trying to figure out what the heck you’re going to be doing with your wasted time away from...

• Reconsidering Reality TV

Reality TV has become a cultural phenomenon. With the increased number of shows since the early 2000s, reality television continues to...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style