Her Campus SCU Archives

• Best Bay to Breakers Outfits

Ah yes, the much anticipated, much adored San Francisco holiday of spring quarter: Bay to Breakers (bae-ta-breakers). Although the event is...

• Chase Schaaf '16

Basics Name: Chase Schaaf Year: Junior Majors: Philosophy and English Living: Washington St. Apartments (next to 7/11) Hometown: Woodside,...

• Let's Hear It For the Girls

The Silicon Valley really is full of kick-ass women. A couple weeks ago on Thursday, May 7, the Silicon Valley Business Journal honored a...

• 5 Summer Plan Ideas

No summer plans yet? Are you still scrambling trying to figure out what the heck you’re going to be doing with your wasted time away from...

• Reconsidering Reality TV

Reality TV has become a cultural phenomenon. With the increased number of shows since the early 2000s, reality television continues to...

• Beer Die 101

As we all know, die is a lot of guys’ favorite pastime for the weekend (or even a casual Tuesday—depending which lawns you walk by). How...

• Michael Heffernan '16

The Basics Year: Junior Major: History Living/Dorm: I live off campus on dark side with 4 girls. They still haven’t realized I’m living...

• Mock Border Wall

Monday morning, you might have stepped out of Benson and found yourself faced with an obstacle. You might have turned to your friends and...

• Meet the Founders of Spoon SCU

Have you seen the tables outside of Benson giving away delicious Nutella and peanut butter treats? Well, then you’ve probably seen Spoon...

• Cinco de Alvisos

Event Date & Time: 
    Sat, 05/02/2015 - 12:00
    Location: 
    Alvisos Housing Complex

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style