Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

SCU Archives

Senior, Simone, reminiscing on her time at Santa Clara. She definitely saw it as all smiles.

By Samir Khanna
June 8, 2014 - 4:13pm

READ MORE

Christophe Job '15

By Keely O'Connor
June 8, 2014 - 4:11pm

Basics Hometown: Seattle, WA School Year: Junior Major: Communications and French Double Major Residence Hall/Living: Blue House Interests: Film, Soccer, Kickin’ it with the homies Describe yourself in 3 words: Boomin’. Ballin’. Giggin’.   SCU Life What activities or clubs are you in? I play several intramurals and am a founding member of TKE. READ MORE

Dead Week in the Library: Raise Da Roof

By Keely O'Connor
June 8, 2014 - 4:04pm

The library during dead week is THE event of the quarter. Anyone who’s anyone is going to be there so you best be looking fine. Whether you are going for the pregame, the game, or the after party, the library is about to be POPPIN’ OFF!!  First things first: girls must get their makeup and hair done for this weeklong event. Try out the Blow Dry Bar on Santana Row for a vivacious and fresh look followed by an appointment at MAC cosmetics for that “I just woke up like this” look. I heard BCBG and Prada have some great, reasonably priced dresses for the event, too! READ MORE

SCU Presents: Goodness

By Regina V. Fields
May 14, 2014 - 8:07pm

Goodness, a play by Michael Redhill, is a political thriller full of surprises, not only within the plot, but even about you as an audience member. Centering on the concepts of genocide and atrocity, Goodness tells the story of the recently divorced playwright, Michael, attempting to go and retrieve information on his Jewish ancestors who were killed in Poland. Right when he gives up and is about to go home, he meets a stranger in a bar in London who may just have the keys to his question: “why do good people rush to do evil? And what do they become?” READ MORE

"Her Stories": Spring Break Immersion in the Big Easy

By Shannon Price
May 13, 2014 - 8:58pm

The phrase “spring break” brings a number of stereotypical images to mind – sandy beaches, palm trees, wild parties in Mexico, etc. But what about old jeans, paint splatters, and work gloves? Do such things belong with the phrase “spring break”? The answer is YES. Absolutely, without a doubt – yes. READ MORE

How are you getting to Bay to Breakers?

By Her Campus Santa Clara

Niva Looking Slick

By Samir Khanna
May 12, 2014 - 12:28pm

Niva looking slick in a leather jacket, scarf and bleached jeans. READ MORE

What Our Mothers Wish They Knew at Our Age

By Her Campus Santa Clara
May 12, 2014 - 12:11am

This Mother’s Day, we decided to turn to the wisest women we know for advice, our mothers. “I wish I didn't think I knew it all and took the advice and listen more to the wisdom of my parents - when I think back now to the advice they gave me I realize how right they were....listen to their stories because some day it may be too late...” -Lori Baker Hardy, mother of Meaghan Hardy '15 “I’m beautiful, I’m healthy, I’m young. Why didn’t I know how great I looked at this age?” -Denise Grills, mother of Abby Grills '15 READ MORE

Meet Your ASG Candidates

By Gabby Jones
April 28, 2014 - 6:55pm

Erica Valle & Frankie Bastone   How did you guys meet? We always passed each other in Locatelli engaging in various leadership experiences. The first time we actually met, had a conversation, and shared in memories together was as Orientation Leaders this past summer. How did you decide to become a team? READ MORE

ASG President: Judith Martinez

By Shannon Price
April 28, 2014 - 6:19pm

Tell us a little about yourself! READ MORE