Her Campus SCU Archives

• How Not to be THAT Roommate

Whether you’re a freshman who is new to living with people other than your family, or you are a seasoned veteran when it comes to sharing a...

• Ian Layton

Ian Layton is a model Santa Clara student. I don’t say that solely because he’s intelligent—which he is—but because he embodies the values...

• #JusticeMatters

On Martin Luther King Jr. Day, over a hundred SCU students gathered at a rally to raise awareness of the #blacklivesmatter and #...

• Owain Boughtwood ‘18

The Basics **For full effect, read the following in an English accent.** Major: Communications Hometown: Canterbury, England Year: Freshman...

• SCU Cribs - Sh!t House

It’s been a phat minute since the last feature of SCU Cribs, but yo gurl Keely is back and ready to show you yet another house on the...

• Sophie McDevitt '16

The Basics Hometown: Portland, OR Year: Junior Major: Bioengineering Residence Hall/Housing: Villas SCU Life What activities/clubs are you...

• Reasons You Should Study Abroad

You’ve probably heard some people talk about their time studying abroad. They get excited and nostalgic, and then they can’t shut up about...

• So #GoBroncos

When you think of school spirit at Santa Clara, what is the first thing that comes to mind? For me, its the Ruff Riders and the phrase “Go...

• Guys Say The Darndest Things

Unfortunately, it’s happened to us all. A guy you’re talking to or hooking up with opens his mouth, and you just want to cry because he...

• Nick Casaccia '16

The Basics Hometown: Los Gatos, CA Major: Accounting Year: 2016 Residence Hall/Housing: Lime Describe yourself in 3 words: Enthusiastic,...

• Meals on Wheels: Pony Express

It’s only the first quarter and you’re already getting tired of Benson food. Well have no fear, because now there’s another great food...

• 10 Best Ways to Procrastinate

We’ve all been there. You are sitting in the library staring at a blank word document thinking, “No damn way can I do this right now.” So...

• Teddy Van Der Velden '18

The Basics Year : Freshman Major : Undeclared Business Living/Dorm: Swig Hometown : Mercer Island, WA Interests: Basketball, boating, and...

• Courtney Ryan '15

Basics Hometown: Chicago, School Year: Senior Residence Hall/Living: Delta Gamma Mansion Major: Economics SCU Life What activities/clubs...

• College Fashion Week San Francisco

Her Campus Media hosted San Francisco’s College Fashion Week on October 25th at the Origin Boutique Nightclub. CFW has been around since...

• SCU Campus Makeover

SCU’s campus seems to be improving constantly these days. As of late we’re seeing almost as many construction workers as students! It’s...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style