5 TV Shows You Should Be Watching This Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCU chapter.

Summer is gone and so are many of our favorite TV shows. Do not fear, we’ve got you covered on which TV shows you should be in love with this fall. Just make sure to watch them when your homework is finished!

Once Upon a Time

For those of you who are avid Frozen fans, this is a must see show. Once Upon a Time puts a twist on classic fairytales and meshes all of the characters together into one town called Storybrook. This season they incorporate Disney’s hit, Frozen

Airs: Sundays at 8/7c on ABC

Grimm

If you are into mystical creatures and lots of action, this show might be for you. Think of this show as CSI but with monsters and such. Lots of craziness and excitement packed into 45 minutes.

Airs: Friday at 9/8c on NBC

Black-ish

If comedies are your thing, then this show may be for you. This show is about a father who tries to establish a cultural identity for his family after realizing that his own children do not have one. 

Airs: Wednesdays at 9/8c on ABC

The Flash

Super heroes are currently trending with today’s TV shows, along with vampires and werewolves. In an attempt to satisfy those out there who love comics, the CW Network has created a new show about the Flash. This show has been picked by one of TV Guide’s editors as a must-see show, so it is sure to please many of its viewers. Besides, who doesn’t enjoy watching hot actors run around fighting crime?!

Airs: Tuesdays at 8/7c on CW

How to Get Away With Murder

A cross between Scandal and Grey’s Anatomy drama, this show is expected to captivate its viewers. Viola Davis, a serious law professor, has the respect from her cutthroat students who are vying for a position at her prestigious law firm. Sounds a little like Legally Blonde, doesn’t it? Except, in this show, the students find themselves entangled in a murder plot and are forced to figure out how to get away with it. Scandalous, am I right?!

Airs: Thursdays at 10/9c on ABC

Santa Clara University Class of 2017! Member of the Women's Rowing team. From Chicago!