brett jordan fmqhTMu4IVU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
brett jordan fmqhTMu4IVU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 Cute Instagrams to Follow

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCU chapter.

Everyone has those days when you just don’t know what to wear. In your time of need, Instagram can be a great source of inspiration. Here are five great accounts to follow for stylish snaps daily:

1. Julie Sariñana @sincerelyjules

Julie is based in LA, where she runs her blog and her own super cute and casual clothing line.  Follow her for sunny snaps of her travels, and adorable California girl style.  Warning: you will want to buy every piece of clothing from her line.

1. Negin Mirsalehi @negin_mirsalehi

Negin’s wardrobe is to die for (and so is her now famous hair #goals). She mixes high and low pieces for super on trend looks. She is based in Amsterdam, and frequently travels all around the world. She started vlogging a while ago, and as soon as you follower her on Insta, you will definitely want to check out her vlogs for an inside peek into her super cool life.

1. Leonie Hanne @Ohhcouture

Leonie is a blogger and a globetrotter. All of her posts are girly and dreamy, and will give you a serious case of wanderlust. She has done some super cool collaborations, and is constantly traveling to a new dream destination.

1. Aimee Song @songofstyle

Aimee is the ultimate cool-girl, and queen of Instagram (she even wrote a book about how to up your Insta-game, you can check it out here). Her feed is pretty close to perfect. Aimee is a super chic girl boss, and has the ‘gram to prove it. Follow her for some major outfit envy and Insta inspiration.

1. Who What Wear @whowhatwear

This website is all about fashion, and their Instagram is the perfect source for some outfit inspo. They post the best ‘OOTD’s, street style shots, and it-girl looks. In need of an outfit idea? Scroll through their feed for a few seconds and you’ll find tons of looks to copy.

Hopefully these accounts leave you feeling inspired, and spice up your Instagram feed! 

Sofia is from the San Francisco Bay Area and studies Political Science (plus a million other minors). Sofia writes about style, travel, food and coffee on her blog, www.sofialeyla.com . In her free time, catch her hammocking by Bellomy Field or finding her zen in yoga class.
Laurel Fisher is a senior at Santa Clara University. She is double majoring in math and French. She loves traveling, scrapbooking, and anything to do with France. In her free time, she loves taking photos of just about anything, watching Netflix, eating delicious food, going to the gym, and spending time with her friends.