This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

Dear third floor, 

As a junior here at The University of Scranton, third floor, I have grown with you. Over these past few years, you have seen my hung-over, grouchy, omelet- craving mornings. You have seen my friendships blossom from awkward freshman to umm, a still as awkward junior. You have seen me attempt to deny that I actually just ate a monster- sized ice cream. But as usual, I proceeded to still go back for seconds, or yup even thirds. Anyway third floor, what I am trying to sincerely say here is, thank you for being you.

Thank you for all the little perks, like the displays of ingredients and decorations. Everything on third floor is also always so organized and clean. Plus you know how dress up so well around the holidays.

Thank you for always for expressing yourself through music.  You never fail to surprise me with your song choice. You to know to play a good throwback when necessary every once in a while.

Thank you for letting me release my inner Beyoncé during karaoke. When in reality I have felt like a bald Britney spears circa 2007.

Thank you for accepting my finals week ratchet-ness. You have experienced my pre-exam anxiety, but you have successfully cured it with soft serve. You have seen me sport my Scranton finals week women’s uniform of leggings, a North Face and Uggs quite too often.

Seriously, thank you for all your hardworking and friendly chefs. Each and every one of you is always delightful. Even Pokey, the omelet dude does crack a smile once and a while, believe it or not.

Oh and thank you employees in the back. I have total respect for all you mystery people. Thank you for doing all the true dirty work. I would not be able to devour my meal on a squeaky clean plate if it was not for you.

Thank you Peggy, for being such a doll and for never holding back to strike a conversation up with me. You hold down the toast and spreads as well as you flaunt your blue eyeliner.

Even though I am not a fan of seafood, thank you for providing my fish friendly pals with sushi. I am also not a chicken nuggets fan, but thank you for pleasing everyone with chicken nuggets. They will forever be one true classic, you go DeNaples!

Thank you for providing a gluten free section for all my gluten free friends. I have to admit I wish there was such thing as a ‘gluten free ID’ because sometimes the food looks too darn yummy.

Thank you for my personal favorite, the PB and J wrap. I could not think of a better way to reinvent my childhood.

Thank you for reminding me to contain my inner carnivore on Fridays during lent. Then continuing to reward me with a four-cheese panini and tomato soup for respecting the big guy up above.

Thank you Flo for attempting to know each and every student on a first name basis. Thank you for also keeping the third floor actually flo-wing with each royal card swipe.

One more shout-out to the new Taste guy! I really enjoy your enthusiasm even though I was kind of forced to take a straight shot of bruschetta. You are a great addition to the crew up there.

Lastly, I would like to say, I do not like when other students hate on you. The closest I have been to cheating on you was eating Rutgers cafeteria’s nasty buffalo wings. Right in that moment was when I realized, little does everyone know we have it quite good here on the third floor. We are living lavish. We have the option of eating incredibly healthy. We have more than 10 toppings options at the salad bar. We have upscale Wednesday! We are given all of these luxuries because of you third floor. So once again, third floor thank you for being you.

Hailing from New Jersey, Donna is just as loving as her last name portrays her to be. She is a senior at the University of Scranton majoring in Strategic Communication with a minor in Entrepreneurship. She is positive that the song "Rather Be" was written about her past semester studying abroad in Australia. Donna lives for the dance floor, her three dogs and frozen yogurt. If you see her without her signature pearl earrings, just please, offer a sister some lovin. Follow her on Instagram @d0nzette & Twitter @DAmore55 !
Elise is a Jersey girl who loves to travel the world, she enjoys keeping up with the latest fashion trends and believes an Instagram a day keeps the doctor away. She is a senior at the University of Scranton majoring in Strategic Communication with a minor in Writing. Elise is the Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Scranton, which she co-founded in September 2014 with her best friend Samantha (every brunette needs a blonde right?) This past summer she interned in Public Relations at The Thomas Collective, a boutique lifestyle agency in New York City. When her toes are not in the sand, she’s hailing a cab or packing her bags ready to jet set anywhere and everywhere. Fun Fact: Elise is a member of Scranton’s Equestrian team. Follow her on Instagram @liseyleelee and on Twitter @eliseteresa!