This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

If you’re like me you keep up with the Kardashians hard. So when news broke that not one, not two, but three Kardashian’s were allegedly pregnant, I freaked.  After nine months with Kim and Khloe both announcing their rumors true had me ecstatic. Now Kylie was still MIA until the afternoon of February 4 when Kylie announced that she was not only pregnant but had given birth! I was shook to say the least. I think we can all agree that this whole pregnancy drove us crazy – a whirlwind to say the least.

1. When the rumors of Kylie being pregnant first came out we were all shook

2. The thought that there could be a mini Kylie walking around

3. But it couldn’t be true

4. How you feel when you realize Kylie stopped posting her usual antics

5. When people started getting mad at you for only discussing whether this could be true or not

6. But it’s ok because it’s been almost 9 months since the news broke so it must be true

7. Then the blessed day came and you got the notification that Kylie posted on instagram

8. And you realize it’s not only a pregnancy announcement but a birth announcement 9. Then you watched the birth video

10. Finally you realize the baby is already more popular than you at three days old

All in all Kylie is going to be an amazing mother and I am so happy for her and wish her the best of luck

xxx

PS. if you didn’t see the video (or need to watch it for the 100th time) of Kylie announcing her birth, grab some tissues because here you go.

Scranton Native. Marguerite is currently a sophomore at the University of Scranton and is studying Counseling and Human Services. Her passions include makeup, fashion, and always being there for her friends. GRL PWR forever!
Dania El-Ghazal

Scranton '18

My whole biography realistically can't fit here so