This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

Name: Sam MarinoYear: 2017Major: AccountingHometown: Plymouth Meeting, PARelationship Status: Single

HC: If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would it be?SM: Without a doubt, the Bahamas. I love the beach and being near the water.

HC: Favorite sports team?SM: I’m a huge Villanova Basketball fan, but I also love all Philly teams.

HC: Describe you and your friends in one word.SM: Reckless.

HC: What is your favorite memory from your past two years here?SM: The snow keg my freshman year when Clay Ave erupted into a snowball fight and everyone started drilling them at the Good Fellas delivery guy.

HC: Celebrity crush?SM: Melanie Iglesias…. She has me feeling some type of way.

HC: What’s something people might not know about you?SM: People usually think I grew up in a large family because I’m so talkative and energetic, but in reality I’m just an only child.

HC: If you could be one character from any T.V. show, who would you be and why?SM: Cosmo Kramer from Seinfeld because he’s such a nut and always getting himself into crazy situations. 

HC: What’s your ideal dream job?SM: If I could be a big time CFO for a company in Philly or NYC, then that’d be perfect.

HC: What is one of your biggest pet peeves?SM: When I say, “no fries” on 3rd floor DeNaples and they give me fries.

HC: What super power would you want to have?SM: Teleportation would be dope. 

Jessica is a sophomore at the University of Scranton majoring in Strategic Communication with a minor in general business. She is so excited to be a part of the HCScranton team and hopes to reach other girls on campus. This Jersey Girl loves hanging out with her friends and family, soaking up the sun at the beach, and is never found without her prized possession MK bag. Follow her on Instagram @jessicaperillo!
Emily is a junior at the University of Scranton majoring in Strategic Communication, with a focus in Public Relations. Emily can often be found ordering a venti black tea lemonade from Starbucks or petting random dogs on campus. She loves hanging out with friends, spending summers on the Chesapeake Bay, and can't be seen without her Bean Boots and pearl earrings.
Emily Darcy is a sophomore at the University of Scranton majoring in Strategic Communication, with a track in Advertising. She is one of the social media correspondents for HCScranton, and loves being apart of the team. Emily loves hanging out with her friends, eating pizza and vacationing in Naples, Florida.
Samantha is an East Coast girl from Pennsylvania with a New York City attitude and a Florida mindset. Her shopping habits are contagious; she has inherited them from her mom (they say mother knows best, right?). Samantha is a University of Scranton senior majoring in Strategic Communication with a minor in Business. She is the Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Scranton, which she co-founded in September 2014 with her best friend, Elise. She is also the captain for Scranton Love Your Melon and secretary of the University of Scranton's Business Club. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter, @samanthaamilazzo @samanthaliza_