Meet Nicholas Kuzdro ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

Summer is simmering down and a new cutie of the week is sizzling up! Happy first week back everyone! Take a look at the life of my dear friend Nick Kuzdro as he reveals his deepest, darkest secrets! This sophomore loves his mom and his dog (sufficient qualities of a candidate for cutie of the week) and he’s pretty funny!

Name: Nick KuzdroMajor: FinanceYear: SophomoreHometown: Moosic, PANickname: KuzbroRelationship status: Single (woo!!)

HC: Kuz, you recently finished your first year at Scranton, what was your favorite part?NK: Definitely getting the opportunity to meet a lot of new friends.

HC: What’s your favorite food from DeNaples?NK: Whatever Jeff from DeNaples is serving that day.

HC: As a Scranton native, what’s the best part about this electric city?NK: The historic hill section.

HC: What’s your dream job?NK: Having a job in finance in New York City.

HC: Tough question: what’s the BEST advice you can think of for a freshman?NK: When you think you’re done studying, study some more.

HC: Taking a girl out isn’t unusual, is it?! Would you take a girl on a date? What would be the best place?NK: Yeah I would, the restaurant Osaka would be the best.

HC: Flowers or chocolate? (to give to your lady)NK: Flowers, and I’d probably eat all the chocolate.

HC: Favorite Kardashian?NK: Kendall Jenner

HC: I hear you have a dog, what kind? Name??NK: She’s a English bulldog, her name is Chanel!

HC: Do you have a favorite sport you’ve played ?NK: I love soccer.

HC: Breakfast lunch or dinner?NK: I’m a lunch guy.

HC: Can you rap?NK: Mixtape dropping soon.

HC: Most important question: Drake or Meek Mill?NK: Drake

Dania El-Ghazal

Scranton '18

My whole biography realistically can't fit here so