This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

Name: Lili Evans
Major: Nursing
Concentration: Nutrition
Year: 2016
Hometown: Wayne, PA
Relationship Status?!: Recently Facebook official ;)

Meet Lili Evans, a senior at the University with a free spirit and a huge heart.  How she isn’t famous for her Instagram ‘TBT’s’ yet is beyond me.  Keep an eye out, because this bombshell just might be your nurse one day!  Read on to learn a little more about this weeks HC Profile.

HC: Your pinning ceremony is slowly approaching!  How do you feel about becoming a professional RN?!
LE: I’m very excited to graduate and be a Royal RN! I hope to pursue a career in pediatric nursing and work in the Philadelphia area. Although I’m extremely sad to leave Scranton, I feel prepared to begin my career as an RN. 

HC: What are you going to miss the most about Scranton?
LE: Free hot dogs at kegs and eggs.

HC: Up until now, what is your favorite Instagram TBT?
LE:

HC: What is your absolute favorite food?
LE: Buffalo chicken cheesesteak with ranch… but really whatever’s in front of me.

HC: If you had to pick your best memory from the last four years at the University, what would it be?
LE: Sitting on the lawn on the corner of Mulberry and Clay at 10 am on parade day freshman year eating a ‘Fat Bitch’. Never been more content in my life.

HC: Give me the song lyric that best describes your life at the given moment.
LE:  “Go ahead, and go ham sandwich.”

HC: What is one piece of advice you would give your freshman self?
LE: Chill.

HC: One fun fact that many people don’t know about you…
LE: I can burp louder than any boy I’ve ever met.

HC: Lil, is this your backyard?
LE: Get off my lawn. 

Julia Troost is a born and raised New Yorker, which comes as no shock once you hear her accent. She is a current senior at the University of Scranton majoring in Occupational Therapy with a minor in Psychology. Having a love for writing and fashion from a young age, HerScranton allows Julia to take a break from the sciences and embody her inner Carrie Bradshaw (circa late 2004). You’ll never see her without a smile on her face or yelling at people to “be optimistic!” Julia looks forward to completing her clinicals at prestigious NYC hospitals, and ultimately working with war veterans.
Samantha is an East Coast girl from Pennsylvania with a New York City attitude and a Florida mindset. Her shopping habits are contagious; she has inherited them from her mom (they say mother knows best, right?). Samantha is a University of Scranton senior majoring in Strategic Communication with a minor in Business. She is the Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Scranton, which she co-founded in September 2014 with her best friend, Elise. She is also the captain for Scranton Love Your Melon and secretary of the University of Scranton's Business Club. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter, @samanthaamilazzo @samanthaliza_