Maggie Bannon, The Full Exclusive

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

You can find her giving the most captivating tours during the day, and spinning those sick beats at Oscars by night. She can start your weekend off right by making you a toxic Red Death at kegs and eggs. Read on to learn more about this weeks Campus Celebrity.

Name: Maggie BannonYear: 2015Major: Marketing Minor: Communication Hometown: Clarks Summit, PA

Why did you choose Scranton?Both of my parents and my three older brothers went here. They absolutely loved their experience and made some of their best friends here. I knew if I came here I would have an awesome time as well. I also heard that Mike Fee was coming. That helped me a bit.

What is your favorite memory at Scranton?Any 901 late night… *raises eyebrows* and if you don’t know what that is then I feel bad for you.

What clubs and activities are you involved in at Scranton?I am an Off Campus Senator for student government and a member of the Off Campus Advisory Board. I also work at the Admissions Office as a tour guide. Last summer I was part of Scranton’s International Service Program and spent a week in Haiti. It was by far the best week of my life.

Favorite place on campus?My favorite place on campus is definitely 229 Lavis. It was my freshman dorm room. I would give anything to go back to freshman year.

If you can change one thing about Scranton, what would it be?I love almost everything about Scranton, but it would be nice if DeNaples delivered.

What’s your favorite class you’ve taken so far?Definitely Karate, I’m in it for the second time this semester.

What’s your favorite place off campus?Easy: Oscar’s on Saturday afternoon. 

What’s your 5-year plan?That’s a scary question. I think mine is more of a one-year plan. After I graduate I hope to move to New York City and work in the media industry. After that I’m not too sure. 

Who makes you laugh the hardest? It’s really hard for me to admit this, but my roommate Sara Cosgrove. 

Favorite song at the moment?Cheerleader by Omi. You can’t not dance to that song. 

If you could describe your experience at Scranton thus far in one word, what would it be?FUN

Molly is a junior at the University of Scranton studying marketing. Some of her favorite ativities are going out with her friends, aoviding to study, and dancing as if she’s on Beyonce back up dancers. She is so excited to be apart of Her Campus Scranton and hopes that it is a major success for Scranton. Follow her on instagram @mollyclarke or twitter @mollelujah
Samantha is an East Coast girl from Pennsylvania with a New York City attitude and a Florida mindset. Her shopping habits are contagious; she has inherited them from her mom (they say mother knows best, right?). Samantha is a University of Scranton senior majoring in Strategic Communication with a minor in Business. She is the Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Scranton, which she co-founded in September 2014 with her best friend, Elise. She is also the captain for Scranton Love Your Melon and secretary of the University of Scranton's Business Club. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter, @samanthaamilazzo @samanthaliza_