This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

Let’s all time travel back to a happier, less stressful time. It’s 2007, people. The era when Abercrombie covered half your closet, the Black Eyed Peas played on repeat and watching the newest episode of Gossip Girl was your only serious objective.

There was nothing better than envisioning the lavish life you could have in the Upper East Side if you were Queen B (minus the headband obsession). But really imagine it for a second…designer shopping sprees, Serena van der Woodsen as your best friend, your very own Dorota, and *sheds tear* Chuck Bass being utterly in love with you…sounds like a dream, huh?

So how about we take a closer look at some of Blair Waldorf’s most iconic moments and see how we can channel them into our daily life.

1. If you truly want something, the “right” time is now.

2. TAKE.NO.SHIT.EVER.

3. Sometimes the only thing you need to cheer you up is your best friend.

4. Shopping can fix just about any problem.

5. Be patient, good things DO come to those who wait.

6. Don’t count on anyone (but yourself) for your own happiness.

7. Never settle in any relationship. If you are willing to give your all to someone, it should be returned without hesitation.

8. Always be confident in your abilities.

9. It’s okay to have a mental breakdown…or 2…or 3.

10. Give your all to those you love.

Hope you learned some things from Ms. Waldorf. That’s all for now folks.

XOXO

Hi, I'm Julia Khalil, I'm a Biology major at the University of Scranton. I was born and raised in the Electric City. Some of my likes include yoga, green tea, and anything related to the beach. I am excited to continue my stay at the University surrounded by the lovely ladies of HC Scranton.?
Dania El-Ghazal

Scranton '18

My whole biography realistically can't fit here so