8 Places I Would Go If I Had Mo’ Money And No Problems

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

I often dream of traveling to faraway places to explore different cultures and have my own adventures. Unfortunately, I am broke and always running to and from projects and classes, which leaves zero time to even plan these dream trips. But, I have hope that sometime in my life (hopefully sooner than later), I will actually go to these places and experience all that I can. What can I say? I seem to have love bug repellent on me 24/7 but the travel bug is definitely biting my @$$.

1. London, England

I’ve always heard that London is an amazing city to be in! Plus, the British accent really gets to me!

2. Paris, France

I just need one picnic in the park in front of the Eiffel Tower and I’ll be happy!

3. Dublin, Ireland

I want to see the green hills of Ireland and go to as many pubs as possible for Guinness beer!

4. Greece Isles

I need to jump off a cliff into the gorgeous blue water like the girls in the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2!

5. Sydney, Australia

Let me hold a baby kangaroo and all will be right in the world.

6. Zurich, Switzerland

The sights are supposed to be jaw-dropping and the chocolate mouthwatering!

7. Cape Town, Africa

I’m horrible at coordination but if I got to Cape Town I would definitely try surfing!

8. Moscow, Russia

Don’t worry I’ll definitely bring back a furry hat or two. 

Elizabeth Transue is a Communication Broadcasting major with a minor in Political Science at The University of Scranton. Her life changed when she studied abroad in London and fell in love with traveling. She is obsessed with her adorable pug, Chikfila, and her eleven best friends who just so happen to be her housemates. She can't hold a tune or keep a rhythm but that doesn't mean you shouldn't do it! Am I right?