This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

The best part about living in a diverse world is the uniqueness that comes with each person we meet. Most likely (unless we’re the “Plastics”) our friend groups range variously from the bookworm to the clown. We all have that one friend who does something completely different from another friend.

Often it goes unnoticed just how many characteristics our squad has. Here are 50:

We all have that one friend who…1) Never returns your clothes2) Always wants to stay in3) Always wants to go out4) Is the first one to suggest ordering pizza5) Is the easiest to pick on6) We stay away from when she’s angry7) Likes Nickelback8) We always have to loan money to9) Is the crier

10) Will never cry

11) Needs her phone to be taken from her at approximately 12 a.m. on weekends12) We go to for boy advice13) Talks to adults the best14) Tips the waitress too much15) Tips the waitress too little16) Eats all the leftovers in the fridge

17) Has the best snacks in her dorm18) Never makes her bed19) Always gets lost at a party20) Always crashes on our floor21) Never stops talking22) Is lactose intolerant23) Can sing24) Is obsessed with Frozen25) Takes all the free samples26) Always “donates 2 dollars of their purchase to charity”27) Never does that ^28) Snores29) Sleep walks30) Does everybody’s hair31) Exceeds everyone else’s GPA32) Is the comm major33) Still won’t watch horror movies34) Is unusually pale35) Always gets the Buffalo Chicken Panini on third floor36) Has never had Chipotle37) Doesn’t have her driver’s license yet38) Resembles Justin Bieber39) Is a diehard sports fan40) Only likes older guys41) Only likes younger guys42) Is a closeted Star Wars nerd43) Is an only child44) Has the best clothes

45. Is lowkey sketchy46. Is afraid of heights47. Will make you laugh at anything48. Never follows a rule49. Follows every rule50. You’ll be friends forever with

Dania El-Ghazal

Scranton '18

My whole biography realistically can't fit here so
Samantha is an East Coast girl from Pennsylvania with a New York City attitude and a Florida mindset. Her shopping habits are contagious; she has inherited them from her mom (they say mother knows best, right?). Samantha is a University of Scranton senior majoring in Strategic Communication with a minor in Business. She is the Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Scranton, which she co-founded in September 2014 with her best friend, Elise. She is also the captain for Scranton Love Your Melon and secretary of the University of Scranton's Business Club. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter, @samanthaamilazzo @samanthaliza_