This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCAD ATL chapter.

In just 4 days we’ll get a first glance at Jennifer Lopez’s collaboration with Inglot. The collaboration will be launching April 26th on jenniferlopezinglot.cominglotusa.com and in Inglot stores and select Macy’s location.

When asked about her collaboration with Inglot, J. Lo said, “A makeup line seemed like a natural progression since people are always asking about the products I use and how I get the glow to my skin.” Unlike other collaborations, this one is going to be epic and include over 70 items. Cardi B gave us a sneak peak of the set with an Instagram video.

If you really want to jump on board, and can’t wait, you can preorder the J. Lo x Inglot “First Look” Palette for $49. The other items that will be available on the site include: eye shadows, lipsticks, palettes, brushes, highlighters, bronzers and nail polishes.

Lopez has confirmed that the price point will be “affordable”. The reason she decided to partner with Inglot, was to be able to produce products that were quality and inexpensive.

Are you excited for the Jennifer Lopex x Inglot Collaboration?

My name is Daniela. I am an Alumna of at SCAD Atlanta. An interesting fact about me is that I have three citizenships: American, British, Canadian.
High-spirited fashion designer with sound knowledge about the management and promotional aspects of the industry. My inquisitive nature enables me to discover efficient ways of streamlining marketing approaches to reach target audience. The process of translating various topics into a collection of garments after intensive research and visual development, makes me feel empowered because it is a unique medium of self-expression. However, I am fully aware of the importance of marketing a product in order to gain the best results which makes me equally passionate about both the aspects of Fashion World