This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCAD ATL chapter.

Danielle Carolan is my inspiration. She is a Youtuber with an aesthetically pleasing Instagram and a kickass positive attitude.  When I first start watching her videos I was about to start my freshman year of college. I have been watching her videos for a couple of my months now. I am terrible when it comes to watching Youtubers because I like to binge watch, instead of waiting for a new video every Monday and Sunday. But when it comes to Danielle I love setting time out of my day to watch her video that she post every week or so depending on her life schedule.

Danielle became my favorite youtuber quickly because of her positive outlook on life and ability to remain truthful to herself on camera. She has cuties videos like clothing hauls in which she will share some of her new articles of clothing and chat. She has heartwarming videos like her week in my life videos where we’ll see her for the sweet bubbly college student she is. She has down to earth videos where she will sit in front of the camera and talk to her Danfam about life.

She is inspiring. Even though she has a billion and one things going on in her life she manages to power though. She loves being a girl boss who knows how to hustle and grind. She sets up goals for herself and works to meet them. She is constantly motivating her viewers to be the best version of themselves they can be. Watch Danielle’s videos for great inspiration, motivation, and overall adorableness. She is a girl boss.  

High-spirited fashion designer with sound knowledge about the management and promotional aspects of the industry. My inquisitive nature enables me to discover efficient ways of streamlining marketing approaches to reach target audience. The process of translating various topics into a collection of garments after intensive research and visual development, makes me feel empowered because it is a unique medium of self-expression. However, I am fully aware of the importance of marketing a product in order to gain the best results which makes me equally passionate about both the aspects of Fashion World