Summer Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SBU chapter.

For the summer season, the national Her Campus team hooked us up with products perfect for the hot days ahead.

Lets start with Simply Summer’s Eve. If you haven’t tried these yet please go out of the way to try and find some- they are truly amazing. These little wipes are my favorite product to pack in a gym bag and use after a workout, or I use them before I go to bed on the days where I don’t have time to shower. The coconut water clothes are my favorite but they also come in a mandarin orange scent!

The next item on the list is the Secret cool waterlily deodorant.  This stuff smells so clean and fresh and will keep your pits smelling good all day long. I find this deodorant doesn’t stop you from sweating but it helps cover the smell of your sweat.

One product I was not expecting to like are the steripod toothbrush protectors. They are little pods you snap onto your toothbrush when you want to travel or just keep around the house. I ended up falling in love with this product. It’s so easy to just snap these little things on and you don’t have to worry about anything getting on your toothbrush!

Check with one of our Her Campus board members to get more information about where you can find some of our samples!

Pittsburgh native, coffee lover, reading enthusiust