This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SBU chapter.

Summer is quickly approaching, and the temperatures outside are getting hotter, which means you’ll want to wear less makeup. One way to do this is by using Babe Lash. Babe Lash will give you the most gorgeous lashes that you can actually opt out of wearing mascara! Perfect for the natural beach/pool day looks. Plus, who doesn’t like having natural fluffy long lashes?

This transformative formula utilizes the latest lash technology to promote the appearance of longer, thicker lashes. This formula can also be used on brows and with lash extensions!! No more damaging your natural lashes, plus you can achieve thicker model looking brows!

Babe Lash is so easy to use, all you have to do is apply the serum directly onto your lash line every night! I do my normal beauty nighttime routine and then just add the serum, go to bed, and wake up with beautiful lashes. The serum took about 3 weeks to really work!

Myth: If you already have long lashes you don’t need lash serums. Yes, lash serums are PERFECT for those who have shorter lashes and desire long thick lashes! But, I already have long lashes and Babe Lash has made my lashes healthier and thicker, it helped me achieve the “falsies” eye look without needing falsies. A secret to those who already have long lashes, just use the Babe Lash Serum 2-3 times per week to maintain your desired lash length. I can’t get over how many times people ask me if my eyelashes are fake! As a college student who is always in a rush, it’s so nice to wake up and not have to worry about applying mascara. I feel confident going to class without any makeup because of Babe Lash.

I am so happy with the results of Babe Lash! I have tried other lash serums before and this one has worked the best by far. I have sensitive skin and this does not irritate my eyes whatsoever.

Also, can we just take a moment to applaud Babe Lash for having the cutest package for a lash serum EVER! I’m obsessed with the gorgeous gold packaging. It’s the perfect display addition to my vanity. It’s so classy and very much my style which makes me like using it even more. I honestly cannot rave enough about Babe Lash.

Summary: Babe Lash Eyelash Growth Serum is the perfect beauty product to have this summer. I can’t wait to not have to worry about mascara or falsies when I’m by the pool or at the beach. Thank you, Babe Lash for this product and making women feel even more confident! #iwokeuplikethis

xoxo, Lou

This post was originally published on livelaughlou.wordpress.com

Pittsburgh native, coffee lover, reading enthusiust