5 Makeup Must-Haves For Spring Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SBU chapter.

Warning: You will look like a bronzed goddess when using these products.

I have picked out my 5 under $20 makeup product must-haves for spring break. These 5 products will give you the perfect “no makeup makeup look.”

If you’re anything like me, you don’t want to fuss with your makeup while lying out on the beach or by the pool. But sometimes you want to look a little put together, especially for pics with your girlfriends! These 5 products will make you look like the most natural bronzed goddess.

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-In-1 Beauty Balm Skin Perfector:

This product does exactly what it says it does! My skin feels so hydrated whenever I use this product. It’s perfect for the beach because it will give you sheer/light coverage that you can build up to a medium coverage. It gives the skin such a nice glow and most importantly it has SPF 30 in it, which is a necessity if you’re going to be in the sun all day. It’s lightweight and blends beautifully, which is great because you don’t need a brush or sponge to blend in your makeup, hands work just fine, which saves you time! It’s thicker than a tinted moisturizer and has more coverage, all while being lightweight. It’s a perfect BB cream because it evens out skin tone and smooths and blurs imperfections.

Such an amazing product for the beach!

BB creams are the best because of their benefits! This product claims to have 8 benefits:

• Blurs imperfections

• Brightens

• Evens skin-tone

• Smooths

• Hydrates

• Enhances

• Protects with SPF 30

• 0% oils and heavy ingredients

This product is only $8.99, and comes in 5 shades that range from light to deep.

Physicians Formula Butter Bronze:

The No. 1 must have for looking like a bronzed goddess is of course, bronzer! This bronzer is PERFECT! I always use high-end bronzers because I think they blend better, but this bronzer is just as good as the high-end products! It blends exactly like the name says it does, like butter! I love this bronzer because it has no sparkles in the formula, yet

it isn’t completely matte. This bronzer gives the most beautiful healthy gorgeous looking sheen to skin. It looks so natural and sun-kissed when applied to the skin, that this will seriously be your new favorite bronzer. I’m blown away by how amazing this product is, I can’t get enough of it. The reason why this product is perfect for spring break is because it smells like a tropical vacation! The coconut scent makes me want to smell it all day!

This bronzer is infused with a powerful blend of Murumuru Butter, Cupuacu Butter and Tucuma Butter, from the lush and nutrient-rich Amazon. It’s packed with essential fatty acids and pro-vitamins that soften, condition and moisturize skin, leaving it silky soft. This bronzer comes in 4 shades, and I have the deepest shade that gives the most beautiful warmth to my deeper skin tone. The shade range is: Light Bronzer, Bronzer, Sunkissed Bronzer, And Deep Bronzer.

Maybelline Master Chrome Highlighter // Molten Gold:

I think the No.1 must-have product for being a goddess is highlighter, and this highlighter delivers a radiant Brazilian goddess look. If you like a “wet” looking, beaming, stunning highlighter, go to your drugstore and pick this up immediately!

This gold highlighter is the perfect vacation highlighter. It’s not chunky and glittery, it’s

creamy and creates a perfect highlight on the high-points of your face, and it’s from the drugstore, what more can you ask for?

FENTY BEAUTY By Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer:

This lip gloss is truly universal and looks good on everyone. The color is called “Fenty Glow” and it’s a beautiful shimmering rose nude shade that goes well with every skin tone. I think this gloss is perfect for that “beach goddess” look. This product is $18, which is a little pricy for a gloss, but the benefits of this lip product justify the price for me.

The product has conditioning shea butter that makes your lips feel so smooth and look so plump and juicy. The product is not sticky at all, yet it is shiny and glossy. The wand applicator is huge, so one swipe and you’re out the door! Fenty Glow also smells like peaches and vanilla, so you won’t want to stop applying it. The packaging is adorable and so boujee- and you need it in your beach bag right now.

Mario Badescu Facial Spray // RoseWater:

A setting spray that revitalizes with dewy radiance and boosts moisture and glow? YES PLEASE! The first thing you should know about this fabulous product is that it cost only $7. That is an amazing price for how luxurious this product feels. The Mario Badescu facial spray is one of the best things to ever happen to me. This spray is a serious must-have for vacation because it’s a multipurpose product. You can use it as a primer before applying your makeup, set your makeup with it, and use it throughout the day to refresh and hydrate your skin while you’re tanning in the sun. Not only can you spray it on your face, but you can also use it on your body and even your hair! It feels amazing when the weather is extremely hot and you need a little refresher. It honestly brings me joy when I spray it on my face because the cooling affect feels so good and refreshing. Treat yourself and buy this product for spring break — you won’t regret it.

I guarantee you will be looking like a bronzed goddess on the beach with these 5 makeup products! These are my must-haves in my makeup bag for spring break, what’s yours? Visit my blog livelaughlou.wordpress.com and leave a comment, I’d love to know!

xoxo,

Lou

This article was originally published on livelaughlou.wordpress.com

Pittsburgh native, coffee lover, reading enthusiust