Wine and Dine this Valentines Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

Stuck on where to take your special someone to dinner for Valentines Day?

You’re in luck! Davenport has some pretty romantic restaurants for all the couples out there that are also not too far from Ambrose. Here is a list of the top 3 places to take your valentine to eat in the area.

1.     Granite City

The perfect place for you and that special someone to dine. It’s only a 15- minute drive away from campus and is quite romantic. With dimmed lights and           signature brewed beer (if your legal of course) you’re sure to be in the Valentine’s mood.

2.     Biaggi’s

Olive Garden often gets overdone so why not take that special person to a new classy Italian Restaurant. Also only 15-minutes from campus, Biaggi’s can set the tone for a romantic night. It will give you a taste of Italy with the music and décor while still being in your college town.

(It’s also conveniently right down the road from Coldstone Creamery)

3.     Osaka

Steak, sushi, and shrimp. Who doesn’t love at least one of those items? Osaka is the perfect combination between sushi and Japanese food. You can sit at a booth or you can spoil your special someone and sit at the grill and watch the show!

In my opinion, the food on Valentines Day sets the tone for the rest of the day. So why not go to one of these 3 restaurants and start your date off right!

Im Alyssa. I dance and sing for fun (not always well).Im way too sassy for my own good and cant wait to start my career. 
Her Campus at SAU