Top 5 Shows to Watch on Netflix

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

With the winter coming in full force this past week, the desire to go out has gone down. What better way to spend your Friday and Saturday evenings than watching Netflix? These are the top 5 shows that some of your peers said.

1.     Friends

This recent add to Netflix was magical.  Hanging out with Monica, Rachel, Pheobe, Chandler, Ross and Joey is almost better than hanging out with your own friends.

2.     Gossip Girl

There is absolutely nothing better than watching Blair and Chuck fall in love on Gossip Girl. Their relationship is what every girl dreams of; this show is a must watch.

3.     One Tree Hill

Watching One Tree Hill will take you back to your high school days. It is very drama filled, but quite addicting.

4.     Grey’s Anatomy

This show is sure to get you emotionally involved and also make you want to be a surgeon. McDreamy and McSteamy also aren’t horrible to stare at for hours.

5.     Orange is the New Black

This Netflix original series has everyone raving. There are two seasons out right now and a third on the way.

Watching all these shows will definitely keep you entertained while you’re cooped up in bed until the snow melts.

photo credit: netflix.com, weheartit.com, usctrojans.com

Her Campus at SAU