This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

February…

The month of exhaustion, love, and usually more snow than any other month.

But just because you have to walk to class in a snow storm, AKA Winter Storm Kayla, doesn’t mean you can’t look good and stay warm doing it!

Snow boots can either make or break you..literally. 

Below are some different types of snow boots that will get you through these last dreaded months of winter. 

The new boot trend is “duck boots” and they are taking the snow boot world by storm. L.L. Bean makes really nice ones, but you can almost identical ones from most other shoe stores. These boots keep your feet warm and dry while you still look like you have your life together.

shefinds.com

Sorel makes some of the best snow boots and they work for all occasions. Not only do they keep your feet dry and warm with the fur, but they can get you through any amount of snow. They are also a very expensive brand but if you plan on going to places like Colorado, I’d say they are worth the money. I personally got a knockoff brand and I like them just as much. 

skihaussteamboat.com

Ugg boots…

We all have them, or we have boots like them. There’s still obsession with people making fun of them but that doesn’t mean we can’t still rock them daily in winter. Ugg boots keep you warm and they are the most comfortable boots I’ve ever worn. You can dress them up or you can wear them with your favorite leggings and sweatshirt. They aren’t much help in heavy snow because there’s zero traction, but hey at least you still look good right? Ladies, don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t wear your favorite cozy boots.

favim.com

Don’t be silly and wear tennis shoes or your cute leather boots in the snow. Invest in a nice pair of snowboots to get you by until Spring comes because let me tell you..it’s worth it. 

Im Alyssa. I dance and sing for fun (not always well).Im way too sassy for my own good and cant wait to start my career. 
Her Campus at SAU