This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

Why is she a celebrity? Besides the fact that she’s insanely smart, strikingly beautiful, powerfully driven, caring and hilarious (Ok. I’m a little biased, but you know you agreed with all of those) she’s a celebrity because there isn’t a single person on this campus who doesn’t like her. (If you don’t like her I’m going to go ahead and say that you have mental issues). She’s constantly happy and up for anything. She stands true to her morals but can respect opposing views. To put it simply, she’s the perfect person. 

Hometown: Waterloo, Iowa

Major: Occupational Therapy 

Class: Senior 

Relationship Status: I’m in a long loving relationship <3

Campus Involvement: I am a captain on the women’s soccer team, and a morale captain for Dance Marathon. I am also an executive member of the student occupational therapy association! 

Favorite Food:CHINESE4DAYZorBrownies/cookies/puppychow/Reeses Peanut Butter Cups

Favorite Drink: Can’t go wrong with lemonade (but if we’re talking about the weekend, go ahead and throw some UV in there)

Favorite Color:  Green

Favorite TV Show: F.R.I.E.N.D.S. 

Favorite Movie: Swiss Family Robinson <3 

Hobbies: Working out, playing soccer, netflixing!

Dream Career: Unrealistic: Professional baby rocker, babies must be between the ages 2 months – 10 months! Realistic: Special needs occupational therapist! 

*how is someone this cute?!*

Favorite place to eat: Azteca 

Perfect Date: My boyfriend would pick me up with french fries and a large Dr. Pepper in the car for me! We would walk by the Ole’ Mississippi River and then go mini golfing (where I would win) and then we would finish the night off with Whiteys. Perfection. 

*JORDAN TAKE NOTES*

Special Talents: Walking on my hands and jumping picture

Favorite Songs: Sorry by my future husband JJJJB

Favorite things about going home: Seeing my 4 siblings. They are all perfect! 

Most memorable childhood experience: Robbing my neighbors house for the Spice girls movie….we took everything but the movie…never been in so much trouble! 

Why are your friends the best group on campus ;) (ok again, I’m super biased): My friends are the best group on campus because I feel we are the most well rounded group of girls out there. We each have our own niche in life (nursing, occupational therapy, journalism, ect.) and are very driven and motivated about our futures. But above all at the end of the day it is the most refreshing thing to come home and hang out with people who keep you going strong everyday.  

If you could be any celebrity who would it be? Why?: I’m a confident individual who doesn’t want to bee anyone but myself. DUH. 

*Told you she’s perfect*

Dream Adventure: Spring break road trip with my BEST FRIENDS and attending a Justin Bieber concert along the way :) 

Best Memory at SAU: Bonding nights with the women’s and men’s soccer teams!

Favorite Bar:  CARRIAGE HAUS

*the girl will out dance you anyday. I don’t care if you’ve been doing it since you were 4. She’ll win*

Best thing to do for a girl’s night out: Getting all dressed up and going dancing :)

Fashion items you can’t live without: HEADBANDS 

Advice for freshman: Be a positive person that people enjoy seeing, and ENJOY every ounce of COLLEGE because before you know it you are a senior and dollar bottles isn’t fun anymore….

Her Campus at SAU